32

Xiao Yu stared blankly at the intact man in front of him, unable to believe that he was still alive.

Wiping away the tears from his eyes, he pinched the other person's cheek again, his trembling lips choked up and said: "You, you are not dead..."

"I know you are full of doubts, but now is not the time to talk about this." Cang Hai held Xiao Yu's hand tightly, "The space crack is very unstable, we must leave here quickly."

Only then did Xiao Yu wake up like a dream: "The vision in mid-air is the space crack?"

Cang Hai nodded slightly: "It finally succeeded, Xiao Yu, are you ready to come to my world?"

Xiao Yu held Cang Hai's hand tightly, these days living on Desolate Star, it's hard to say how hard it is.

Because of the existence of Cang Hai, his wandering trip is no different from a vacation.

So much so that when he was parting, he actually had a little parting feeling for Huang Xing's life.

"I'm ready."

He bid farewell to Huang Xing, feeling a little more regretful in his heart.

Perhaps not long after they left, Desolate Star would be destined for destruction.

Cang Hai silently took out the remnants of the self-defense mechs in the space ring, and put them on to protect the important parts.

After all, no one can guarantee whether they will encounter any danger in the space crack.

"Okay," Cang Hai took the last protective measures, "It's time for us to set off."

Xiao Yu climbed onto Cang Hai's back, and as Cang Hai fired the last charged energy gun to the ground, they were pushed up into the air by the reaction force and disappeared into the space crack.

It wasn't the first time he traveled through space, but obviously this time his condition was much better than when he first came to Desolate Star. Apart from a little dizziness, he didn't have any adverse reactions.

It's just that there was a little sense of weightlessness at the end, which was perfectly resolved by Cang Hai's embrace.

He was pressing on Cang Hai's body, and the background of Cang Hai was a verdant grassland, where unnamed flowers bloomed, forming a stark contrast with the barren desolate star.

"Is this a dream?"

Everything in front of him was so beautiful that he doubted its authenticity.

Cang Hai's chest trembled slightly: "We have left Desolate Star, but can you get off of me first?"

Hearing this, Xiao Yu hurriedly got up, and then he looked at his legs dumbfounded: "What about my tail..."

"Turned into legs?" Cang Hai seemed to have expected such a result.

Xiao Yu hurriedly asked: "Do you know what's going on?"

Cang Hai stood up and stroked his hair soothingly: "Don't worry, I will tell you everything. But before that, I have to contact my subordinates and let them send us home."

Cang Hai's method of contacting his subordinates is also very simple. His mecha wreckage has a positioning system. He only needs to activate the positioning system, and his subordinates can naturally locate him.

And the barren star does not belong to any galaxy territory that has already built a signal station. Simply put, there is no signal on the barren star, so the positioning cannot be completed.

At the same time, he also found that the communication device he placed in the space ring kept ringing.

After pondering for a moment, he turned the communicator to silent. Instead of reporting safety, what he needs to do now is to explain the cause and effect to the little mermaid.