6

Cang Hai weighed the little mermaid on his body, and after confirming that the other party was holding on tightly, he ran and told Xiao Yu about his next plan: "Let's go along the coast first, the air currents above the coast exchange frequently, it is very likely to breed Out of space cracks."

Xiao Yu listened carefully, and suddenly remembered his time travel, is there a possibility that he also strayed into a crack in space.

No, it should be called a space-time rift. He crossed time and space without realizing it, and broke into this dangerous planet.

Fortunately, he is still alive and has met a companion who is willing to accompany him to survive together.

"Do you think there will be space cracks in the deep sea?" Xiao Yu raised this point, giving Cang Hai another way of thinking.

Cang Hai gave Xiao Yu an affirmative answer: "The deep sea water pressure is huge, and the possibility of creating space cracks due to excessive water pressure cannot be ruled out. I'm afraid I can't verify whether there are any."

Xiao Yu immediately understood the meaning of Cang Hai. After all, Cang Hai is a human being and cannot stay in the sea like him.

He sighed in disappointment: "It's my imagination."

Cang Hai could hear the loneliness in the little mermaid's tone, and he was not good at comforting, and he began to recall how his subordinates comforted the children at home.

"Here." Cang Hai's voice attracted Xiao Yu's attention.

He looked at the object held by Cang Hai's fingertips, it was round and the surface was gaudy rainbow colors.

Xiao Yu took the small ball without knowing why: "What is this?"

Cang Hai: "Jelly beans."

Of course he knew it was jelly beans, but he just couldn't figure out why Cang Hai suddenly gave him this.

Cang Hai didn't hear the sound of Xiao Yu's chewing for a long time, thinking that he didn't like candy, the gap between his eyebrows became deeper and deeper: "There are no other snacks, let's make do with it."

He always carries jelly beans with him, because this kind of thing that emits sweetness at any time is the favorite of many strange beasts. It can attract these strange beasts and help him complete the hunt.

It turned out to be a snack for him.

Xiao Yu couldn't help laughing, it was the elder brother's wish anyway, of course he would not be ignorant, and opened his mouth to put the jelly beans into his mouth.

The sweet taste filled his mouth, Xiao Yu smacked the sweetness in his mouth, and felt that being fed as a child was not bad for the first time.

For the next part of the journey, Xiao Yu devoted himself to showing Cang Hai the way, and luckily they did not encounter any strange beasts again.

At this moment, Cang Hai stopped.

Xiao Yu looked around and found no trace of the strange beast, but he didn't dare to neglect in the slightest.

Since Cang Hai stopped, it must mean that there is danger around him, and he had to prepare in advance.

Then I heard Cang Hai whispering to him: "Come down."

Xiao Yu climbed down from Cang Hai's back obediently, guarded beside Cang Hai vigilantly, his back was as straight as a green pine: "Is there another enemy attack?"

Cang Hai shook his head and laughed: "You are too nervous, don't be afraid, even if there is an enemy attack, I can handle it."

Xiao Yu watched Cang Hai take out the cooking tools: "Is the meal ready?"