35

After Xiao Yu led Cang Hai to board the spaceship, he was immediately attracted by the interior decoration of the spaceship. The first thing he saw was the spiral corridor, with bright lights hanging on both sides of the corridor, making the whole corridor look resplendent.

The people behind also followed, and Liu Yilian quickly came to Xiao Yu and Ji Canghai's side: "Boss, Mr. Xiao, you two have been running around for a long time, why don't you go to the medical room for a checkup first?"

Xiao Yu immediately understood the implication of this woman's words, he glanced at Cang Hai with closed eyes, and asked nervously: "Can his eyes be cured?"

It stands to reason that now that medicine is prosperous and science and technology are advanced, as long as Cang Hai's eyes are not congenitally blind, there should be hope for a cure.

Liu Yilian pondered for a moment, and answered rigorously: "We need to conduct an inspection before we can be sure."

Does that mean there is still hope?

Xiao Yu quickly agreed: "Then we will go to the infirmary first, and I will leave Cang Hai's eyes to everyone."

Liu Yilian nodded without changing her face, but she was actually having fun in her heart. Hearing Xiao Yu's tone, he seemed to regard Ji Canghai as one of his own. It seems that the leader's good news is coming soon, so she doesn't need to worry about it.

Others were also winking at each other, perhaps Xiao Yu himself hadn't realized it, but what he did, he did not treat Ji Canghai as an outsider at all, even in front of his companion who might have lived and died with Ji Canghai , and still hasn't changed at all.

Ji Canghai gently rubbed the back of Xiao Yu's smooth hand, and his tone was obviously joyful: "Just listen to Xiao Yu and lead the way."

The interior of the spaceship is even more spacious than Xiao Yu imagined, obviously from the outside, the spaceship simply cannot accommodate such a large space.

"Space folding technology is used inside the spaceship," Ji Canghai's explanation came in a timely manner, "It can compress the space and make the content space of the spaceship larger. The principle is similar to my space ring, but it is slightly inferior in technology One chip."

Xiao Yu listened carefully, but he didn't know that other people's pupils shrank suddenly, and the leader/boss actually told Xiao Yu the secret of the spaceship and the heart of the ocean! It seems that they have to be more dedicated to the leader's wife.

The medical room is just inside the corridor, and you will arrive within a few steps.

The doctor was one of the greeters. The man went straight to the closet, changed into a white coat, and shook the non-existent dust very coquettishly: "Let me introduce myself, my name is Wu Mingzhi, and Mr. Xiao can call me Xiaowu, or you can call me Xiao Wu." Tell me to know..."

Ji Canghai interrupted him impatiently: "I know what to do, Xiaoyu, come with me."

Xiao Yu gave Wu Mingzhi an apologetic look, and followed Cang Hai into the locker room.

Wu Mingzhi had no choice but to wink at the people who were probing their brains outside the medical clinic, and then walked to them and whispered: "The leader is too protective of Mr. Xiao, and I won't waste much time if I say a few more words. Besides, the leader Now I can’t see it anymore, I wanted to help Mr. Xiao change clothes.”

As soon as these words came out, Liu Yilian admired his boldness: "You dare to flirt with Lao Ji's men, I think you are tired of work."

"Make a friend, just make a friend." Wu Mingzhi said awkwardly.