47

This is Xiao Yu's first time driving a mech, it is very novel, his whole body seems to be placed in a bed that fits his body perfectly, he can feel a slight squeeze, but it will not restrict his movement.

He could clearly feel the augmentation of the mecha-the vortex goggles strengthened his vision, allowing him to see the scene more clearly, and the bone conduction devices on both sides of the helmet strengthened his hearing.

This is just the strengthening of the five senses. The most powerful part of the mecha lies in the strengthening of the human body.

He just wanted to move his body a little, but found that he appeared five meters away in a blink of an eye, with an incredible speed.

"How does it feel to drive a mecha? Isn't it very novel? I originally wanted to wait for you to return to Changgeng Star before training the mecha, but I didn't expect that someone with no eyes would bump into it. It would be good for you to experience it in advance." Ji Canghai also called out took off his armor.

The whole body of this mech is sky blue. If you look closely, it seems that there is a layer of water flowing on the outer shell of the mecha. The waist of the mecha is equipped with two guns, which should be the weapons of the mecha.

Ji Canghai introduced: "This mecha is called "Tianguang", and it is the spare mecha on the spaceship. Although the level is not high, only level six, and the attributes are far inferior to Chasing Wind, they are already the best among the spare mechas. Its mecha shell is made of special paint and has the ability to be invisible. With these two particle guns, it can maximize its role on the search battlefield. "

This is also the most important reason why Ji Canghai chose Tianguang. Indeed, Tianguang's individual ability is a little lacking, but its special stealth ability can play a huge role in melee, and its overall strength is not inferior to some eighth-level mechs.

However, in order to bring Xiao Yu to experience the war at a close distance, Tian Guang's invisibility ability cannot be used, after all, even if he himself becomes invisible, there is no way for him to become invisible together with Xiao Yu.

"Follow me." Ji Canghai took Xiao Yu's hand, controlled the propulsion device behind him, and led him to leave the spaceship together, fighting side by side with Liu Yilian and the others.

The hostile spaceship probably hasn't realized what kind of disaster it has provoked, and it is domineering on the established route of the Independence (Ji Canghai's spaceship), without any intention of avoiding it.

Ji Canghai was not polite to him, he pulled out the particle gun on his waist, and pulled the trigger towards the spaceship.

A beam of high-energy particles was condensed from the tip of the particle gun, and it shot toward the cockpit of the spaceship in a rapid and unbiased manner.

The hostile spacecraft dared to challenge the Independence, which was somewhat powerful. The high-energy particles collided with the protective cover of the spaceship, making a strong explosion sound, and the dazzling light fell into Xiao Yu's eyes, making him squint his eyes involuntarily.

Ji Canghai raised his hand to cover his goggles: "Don't look directly at these too bright lights, it's not good for your eyes."

Xiao Yu nodded: "That spaceship seems to be unharmed."

"Then fully fire." Ji Canghai blocked Xiao Yu behind him, holding guns in both hands.

Countless high-energy particles poured towards the protective cover, and there was a crack in the protective cover in an instant.