14

He didn't know that Xiao Yu, who was coaxed like a child, obediently sat beside Cang Hai and enjoyed the delicious food.

The trauma to the earth caused by the earthquake is visible to the naked eye, and the previous cracks on the surface are also expanding, and the entire planet seems to be in turmoil.

Even himself swayed from side to side with the trembling of the earth.

There was another violent shaking.

Xiao Yu couldn't stabilize for a while, and his body suddenly fell backwards.

Seeing that the back of his head was about to touch the ground, his first reaction was to make fists with both hands to prevent the snacks from being thrown away.

He didn't care about the other things, it was just being bumped, and he wasn't that afraid of pain.

But if the snacks are lost, he will really feel distressed.

At this moment, a strong arm supported him.

Xiao Yu didn't have to look to know who the owner of the arm was. He let Cang Hai fish him back, lying on the opponent's chest and panting violently.

"Are you okay?" Cang Hai's broad palm gently patted Xiao Yu's back.

Xiao Yu shook his head in Cang Hai's arms, the feeling of being comforted was so good that he didn't even want to withdraw from Cang Hai's chest.

But if you stay still, you will be suspected, right?

He had to sit down again, relying on Cang Hai not to see him, admiring the man's handsomeness unscrupulously.

Cang Hai asked suspiciously, "Are you looking at me?"

Xiao Yu looked back guiltily in an instant: "I just want to say, thank you."

Damn it, why would someone be so good-looking? There was nothing that didn't suit him.

Even the scars at the corners of his eyes looked so charming.

Xiao Yu never knew that he was such a superficial person.

But it can't be considered superficial, he and Cang Hai have experienced so much, they lived and died together on the barren star, and it is normal to have a good impression of Cang Hai in his heart.

I just don't know what Cang Hai thinks.

Damn, he didn't dare to ask anyway, if Cang Hai didn't have that idea, wouldn't he even lose his meal ticket?

Cang Hai didn't know the little mermaid's thoughts, he just treated it too politely as the little mermaid: "Don't talk about this, let's see how your Cui Li is doing, I seem to hear the sound of it breaking."

Xiao Yu quickly took out the Cui Li hidden in his pocket.

Sure enough, as Cang Hai said, the crack deepened a lot, and it was only a little bit away from being severed in the middle.

Cang Hai fumbled a few times, verified his guess, and returned Cui Li to the little mermaid.

"We guessed right. Emotional changes can stimulate your spiritual power. You were frightened just now, and the cut marks on Cui Li became deeper." Cang Hai analyzed, "Congratulations, it may not be long before this Mei Cuili will be completely cut in half by you."

Xiao Yu couldn't laugh, because that meant he would get a bigger jadeite.

Also, is the reason for the triggering of mental power really just because of fright?

He stared at his own reflection in Cuili, and sighed in his heart.

The earthquake finally stopped.

Cang Hai guarded Xiao Yu behind him and listened vigilantly to the movement nearby. The calm on the surface often meant a bloodbath.

After Mermaid O Got Su Shuang's Scriptजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें