3

"That's so embarrassing." Xiao Yu said, but his tail honestly threw himself into Cang Hai's embrace.

Cang Hai opened his hand, the ring on his index finger flashed, and a palm-sized instrument appeared in his hand out of thin air.

He placed the instrument on Xiao Yu's wound and immediately turned on the switch.

The warm blue light covered Xiao Yu's **** wound, which greatly relieved his pain, but he had no time to feel it all.

He pointed to the instrument in the man's hand, unable to figure it out anyway: "Where did you take it out?"

Cang Hai judged the extent of the wound on the fish tail with his fingers, and replied: "The space ring."

So he was not dazzled, and Cang Hai really took things out of the ring.

How is this possible, when did the world have such advanced technology, no, this is not just "advanced".

Space ring, isn't that something that only exists in science fiction and fantasy novels?

Xiao Yu was shocked, no matter how hard he tried to deny it, Cang Hai's actions were tearing his fantasy to pieces bit by bit, mercilessly making him see the reality clearly.

"hiss!"

Stinging pain came from the tail, Xiao Yu could not help but gasp.

Cang Hai moved his finger to the side: "Sorry, I can't see your wound, I can only feel it."

It was only then that Xiao Yu noticed that in order to heal himself, Cang Hai's fingers were always lingering on his tail. His fish scales seemed hard, but in fact they were almost as sensitive as the skin.

When crawling on the sand, the rough sand and stones come into contact with the fish's tail in a large area, so you won't feel too uncomfortable.

But when Cang Hai's slightly calloused fingertips rubbed his scales repeatedly, the feeling that only a few fish scales were specially cared for was really...unspeakable.

Xiao Yu's tail fin curled up in embarrassment.

He raised his eyes slightly, Cang Hai immersed in the busyness was like a luminous body, even the afterglow of the setting sun was not as dazzling as him.

Xiao Yu has always known that Cang Hai's appearance is very good, but when Cang Hai closed his eyes and carefully explored his wound, his heart still couldn't help but miss a beat.

Cursing secretly that beauty is misleading, Xiao Yu looked away with difficulty: "Why don't I do it myself, can you teach me how to use it?"

Cang Hai nodded slightly: "Yes."

After finishing speaking, he handed the healing instrument to Xiao Yu, and Xiao Yu took it seriously: "Thank you."

The use of the therapy device is very simple, just press the switch, and the probe below will emit blue light.

This kind of blue light can accelerate the healing of wounds, and can also decompose harmful substances such as toxins on the surface of the skin, which is quite convenient and magical.

"It can not cure your eyes?" Xiao Yu asked.

To be honest, he still doesn't quite believe that a blind man who can't see can easily save him from the monster's tentacles.

Cang Hai shook his head: "It can only heal trauma, my eyes don't count as trauma."

Then he paused and added: "Broken ribs don't count either."