31

The key to low-key luxury is a very connotative black card, which is indeed hard to refuse.

"So what does it mean to send me a black card? Could it be that you care about your companions like this and spend money?" Xiao Yu waved the black card in his hand.

Cang Hai did not retort: ​​"Doing what you like, isn't it the best way to care?"

"However," he changed the subject, "you are different."

Xiao Yu paused his hand playing with the black card, and asked casually: "Oh? How am I different?"

Cang Hai shook his head: "You will know when you go to the bank to check your balance."

Could it be that Cang Hai is still an invisible rich man?

Xiao Yu didn't intend to get something for nothing: "You'd better take it back, it's too precious, I can't take it."

"It doesn't matter, the black card is my property certificate. When I need to use star coins, I can deposit and withdraw at any time. Therefore, this should be counted as our common property." Cang Hai explained.

Although Xiao Yu didn't intend to spend Cang Hai's money, Cang Hai's words of "common property" really made him elated.

Since it is a certificate of their joint property, it is reasonable for him to accept it. At worst, it will not be used, or it will be used sparingly, just as a souvenir.

Cang Hai had already made a plan before, and now the only thing missing is the means to lure the beasts. After discussing with Xiao Yu, he decided to try the method of captive breeding.

In other words, they had to capture the strange beasts first, raise them separately, and then release them to fight when there were enough of them.

"Then how do we restrict their actions?" This is not the first day for Xiao Yu to deal with alien beasts. Most of them are ferocious and violent, and it is impossible for them to be kept in captivity obediently.

Cang Hai has a plan in mind: "Then hit them until they can't move."

Xiao Yu thought for a while, it seems that there is no other way.

He had itchy hands even after he hadn't punched for a long time: "I'll help you."

At first, Cang Hai only thought that Xiao Yu meant to help him beat him or something, but he didn't expect that Xiao Yu wanted to help him beat the strange beast.

Hearing the screams of the alien beasts, Cang Hai got goosebumps all over his body: "You, weren't you afraid of them before?"

Xiao Yu withdrew his fist and wiped off the sweat from his forehead: "In terms of strength, I really can't beat them. But I know where to hit them hurts the most, and I also know what level is the best to stop."

The body structure of the alien beast is still somewhat different from that of humans, but its weaknesses are similar to those of humans.

The abdomen, the waist, and the eyes, these places are the softest and most sensitive places on the body of the strange beast, and they are also the places where they are most afraid of pain.

Of course, there is also the place responsible for reproduction.

Xiao Yu will not touch there.

Cang Hai feels that he doesn't know the little mermaid well enough. His little mermaid is not only cute and shy, but also a fish that can bite people.

But there is nothing wrong with this, he is always worried that Xiao Yu's body is too weak, and it will be difficult to survive without him.

Now it seems that he seems to be too protective of Xiao Yu, so that he ignores Xiao Yu's plasticity.