41

Wu Mingzhi also persuaded: "Even if you lose your eyesight, you are still our most powerful leader..."

Ji Canghai had made up his mind, and his tone carried an unquestionable determination: "Continue."

Xiao Yu suddenly said: "Cang Hai, do you still remember what you asked me on the deserted star? You asked me if I would like to be with you. At that time my answer was yes. Now I ask you if you would like to be with me , do you dare to promise?"

Do you dare to agree, dare to let him see the memory in his mind, dare to share the secret in your heart with him?

For a long time, Ji Canghai did not respond. The wound on his brain was bleeding all the time, and it had already stained the floor of the operating room red, looking extremely **** and terrifying.

Not wasting time like this anymore, Wu Mingzhi had no choice but to remind Ji Canghai: "Boss, Mr. Xiao is asking you."

Ji Canghai woke up like a dream, those gray eyes suddenly opened, clearly without a trace of focus, but Xiao Yu saw the brilliance in the other's eyes. He smiled, as if he wasn't the one whose blood flowed like a river: "I stick to what I want, but I dare not ask for it."

Hearing this, Xiao Yu felt a little relieved, he was the one who taught Ji Canghai this sentence, unexpectedly Ji Canghai really remembered it.

He turned his head to Wu Mingzhi and said, "How can I cooperate with you?"

Is this agreed? Wu Mingzhi was a little surprised. You must know that Ji Canghai has always been one-sided. He didn't expect that Mr. Xiao could change the leader's decision with just a few words. Ji Canghai had too many secrets of the Independence Army in his memory. After knowing that the secrets might be leaked to Mr. Xiao, Ji Canghai agreed to let Mr. Xiao's mental power participate in the operation.

Where does this trust come from, Wu Ming knows whether or not, but since it is the leader's decision, he naturally obeys it unconditionally.

"Mr. Xiao, release your spiritual power and follow my instructions to find the lesion in the leader's brain. My spiritual power will lead you. After finding the lesion, my mental power will withdraw immediately." Wu Mingzhi said.

He had to spend most of his energy on the operation, and his mental power was not strong, once he collided with the two powerful spiritual powers of Xiao Yu and Ji Canghai, his mental power would definitely suffer backlash. Not to mention continuing the operation, it is possible to become an idiot.

That's why he needs the mental power to assist him, which is equal to or even surpasses Ji Canghai's.

Xiao Yu nodded slightly to show that he knew, and then he released all his spiritual power without reservation. After becoming an adult, his mental strength is no longer restricted by emotions, and its strength tends to stabilize.

He manipulated the mental power to enter Ji Canghai's wound, and soon encountered two spiritual powers that did not belong to him.

"Relax, follow my spiritual power and wrap up the lesion." Wu Mingzhi reminded him, "The safety of me and the leader is all in your mind."

Xiao Yu didn't dare to relax, he followed that weak mental force and finally saw the whole picture of the lesion. Since he entered the wound with mental power, the images he saw were all fed back by his mental power, so in his view, the lesion was very terrifying. The dark green toxin spread in all directions in a tree shape, exuding the breath of disaster .

He carefully manipulated his mental power, starting from the edge and spreading it around little by little. The focus seemed to be aware of Xiao Yu's encroachment, and immediately started to fight back, the slightest pain came along the spiritual force eroded by the toxin, Xiao Yu couldn't help frowning.