why i love Eleanor

I love her because she is kind to everyone even when she's been hurt by them.
I love her because she is patient with me on my bad days.
I love her because she really wants to understand what's wrong.
She doesn't try to fix it.
She just listens.
And hugs me and holds me.
I love her because she makes me feel safe.
I love her because her laugh and her eyes and her smile all feel like home.
I love her because she calls me Little Pitcher and other nicknames.
I love her because when I tease her she makes cute pouty faces and crosses her arms and pretends to be upset.
I love her because she hugs me when I have nightmares and tells me I'm safe.
I love her because she is stubborn like me.
I love her because I can trust her.
I love her because she forgives easily and is willing to give people another chance.
I love her because she holds my hand.
I love her because she kisses me and makes me forget every other bad thing that's happening.
I love her because she reassures me that the voices are wrong.
I love her because I know I don't have to hide anything from her.
I love her because she doesn't make me feel ashamed. Only tells me I have nothing to feel bad about and nothing to apologize for. She reassures me that it's all okay.
I love her because she called me beautiful. Not only that but she makes me feel beautiful inside and out.
I love her because she feels like the real deal and not fake or too good to be true.
I loved her because she makes me feel loved.
She's like the light in a storm.
Something to hold onto when everything else is slipping away.
I love her because
She is everything.
I love her because
I just love her.