so stupid

Dad's here. Both of them actually. Nathan called me Gingersnap. I like when he calls me that. They left Lacy and Ethan with Sophie. I tried to tell them it wasn't a big deal—which was hard, but Will says I'm not going to die, and he's a doctor so he's always right. Probably. Eleanor stayed the whole day, which was really great. I told her I think I love her in the same way. I wonder if we're girlfriends again, or if we will be when we're both better. I hope so.

Will told me he's worried that Nico is going to back out of the wedding. If he breaks Will I'll murder him. If anyone does. The fact that he's a god and he could kill me as easily as sneezing is not important. I'm still really upset about missing the wedding. I can still watch it from FaceTime but it's not the same. And I won't get to wear the dress I picked out. When I showed it to Will he said it was beautiful and then my eyes got kind of wet and I don't know if it was the drugs starting to wear off again or being disappointed about missing the wedding or that someone had called me beautiful which would be stupid because I can't even go now. Stupid. I'm losing my mind. I'm so stupid. I want to get out of here. So bad.