i wish i hadn't left

Will says Eleanor is in recovery. He also said she and Livi had some kind of fight yesterday. Later Eleanor called me and I decided to pick up. She acted like we were best friends as if I haven't been cussing her out in my head all day. Then she called me pretty like I haven't been crying and on and off all day. I said something sarcastic and she laughed. I missed that laugh but it just made me more angry. Then she realized I wasn't making a joke and started crying instead. I know I'm being mean. I don't really care. Then she said she and Livi broke up. I didn't even know they were together. Livi went back to her hospital, the one that's going to be mine too when Friday comes. Speaking of which, I asked Oaka about what it was like when he went. He said it was kind of creepy because of the other patients but it wasn't too bad. After today I'm glad I'm going.
Eleanor asked me to come visit because she was lonely. I said okay. Even though I'm still mad. When I got there they said "I thought you hated me" and I said I do. Then they said if I don't want to be there I should leave. I guess the right thing to do would be to say I do want to be here because I care about you but I didn't know what to do and now she was staring at me and I felt uncomfortable. So I left.