1

boom—

The muffled sound awakened Xiao Yu who was sleeping soundly. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned lazily.

Before he could open his eyes, a series of louder bangs followed.

The sound was accompanied by violent shaking, and Xiao Yu hit the cabin in the sudden shaking, and the Mona Lisa portrait that was originally hanging on the bulkhead also fell with weightlessness.

Xiao Yu subconsciously raised his hand to block, his arm was scratched by a bloodstain by the corner of the rusty frame, the pain made his forehead immediately ooze a fine layer of sweat.

"The boat has hit a reef and is about to sink. Run!"

"Nannan, Nannan! Come to Mommy!"

"I don't want to die yet..."

Noisy voice broke into Xiao Yu's eardrum wantonly, he opened the cabin door with great effort, he saw the surging crowd pushing and shoving, everyone's face was full of panic and despair.

Survival instinct drove Xiao Yu to follow the crowd to the deck. The moment he stepped on the deck, the overwhelmed hull suddenly disintegrated, and the sawdust from the broken plank flew towards him.

He closed his eyes subconsciously.

All the hysterical voices were swallowed up by the raging waves.

In a trance, lightning, thunder, and heavy rain poured down, destroying the victims' bodies and minds like the end of the world.

Xiao Yu waved his arms vigorously, such a simple action became extremely difficult in the sea water.

Wisps of blood escaped from his wound, and he could only watch helplessly as the blood-colored light got farther and farther away from him, and his consciousness and body sank into the cold seabed uncontrollably.

Consciousness seems to be tightly bound by invisible things, no matter how Xiao Yu struggles, he cannot break free from it.

He was never one to give up lightly, otherwise it would be impossible for him to pass all the way in a high-intensity boxing match and finally win the World Boxing Championship.

However, in the face of death, any effort is just a stubborn resistance, and the suffocation is like a tide that wraps him tightly. He is like a body that has lost its soul, deprived of all senses.

For a long time, so long that Xiao Yu almost forgot the feeling of being alive, a trace of belated pain finally hit him.

He gasped suddenly, and the salty sea water poured down his throat, strangely he didn't feel uncomfortable.

It was even a little comfortable, as if sea water and air were as indispensable to him.

Xiao Yu spent a little time accumulating physical strength, and with his eyelids trembling slightly, he slowly opened his eyes.

All he could see was sea water, and before he could sort out his thoughts, he caught a figure out of the corner of his eye.

Live?

Xiao Yu was convinced that he saw the tiny air bubbles attached to the nose of that person, which proved that the other party might still be breathing. Before he could hesitate, he immediately swam towards the opponent.

Well, what's going on?

His body became so light, when did his swimming skills become so good?

The doubts in his heart disappeared in a flash, Xiao Yu didn't waste time entangled in this problem, he quickly swam to the side of the drowning person and hugged him horizontally.