15

"Tae"

"Yeah?"

"Somebody named Mr. Lee texted you"

"Did you read it?"

"Yeah it says- Sir, today morning when I visited our locker room, all the guards were found unconscious. I guess someone tried to steal our money. Luckily nothing was stolen because of our high quality locks. Will you go there Tae?"

"That bastards! Can't even do a job properly. I'll go there now, wanna come?"

"Yeah but if it involves killing someone then I'm not coming"

"Don't worry bunny. I'm not gonna kill anyone... Today. Get up now" Taehyung picked up Jungkook from the bed and let him down in front of the bathroom.

"Come with me"

"I already did everything"

Jungkook pouted. "Go fast, bun" Taehyung kissed the pout and ruffled his hair before walking away.

--

"Taehyung"

"Did you hear about the lockers?"

"Yes dad, Mr Lee texted me"

"I assume you are going there now. Are you going too, Jungkookie?"

"Yeah, Taehyung said he's not gonna kill anyone today" he giggled.

"When did you become this soft Taehyungie?" His mom said.

"I don't know mom. I guess it's the Jungkook effect and it's currently working on me"

"I like this Taehyung more" both parents said.

Jungkook sat there because he didn't know how Taehyung was in the past. He knew nothing about his past.

He wanted to know.

--

"Sir, the passwords of the locks are trying to be hacked since yesterday evening"

"Does anyone know how to do their fucking jobs properly?! We give you money and here you are standing shamelessly in front of me. The funny thing is that these shits don't even remember how they got unconscious! Didn't you learn how to fight? Didn't you train 3 fucking years for this job?! It's all a waste now! Don't stay silent. SAY SOMETHING!"

"Sir! The first password is hacked!"

"What are you waiting for?! TRANSFER THE FUCKING MONEY, CHANGE THE PASSWORDS AND INSTALL HIGH QUALITY LOCKS!"

"I need information about the hacker. RIGHT NOW!"

All of these time Jungkook stood there watching his boyfriend get angry on everyone. He was getting worried about Taehyung now. He walked to his chair and started massaging his head.

"Thank you bun"

"Don't risk your health for anything Tae... Getting this angry is not good" he said as he hugged Taehyung's neck from behind.

"These people don't know how to do their fucking jobs"

"Relax baby" he said as he noticed Taehyung getting angry again.

"Sir, the hacker's location is in South Korea. Nothing else can't be found out. He's a professional" a man said.

"Sir all of the money is safe" another man said.

"We need to change the location of lockers. Prepare everything, we're going now"

"Yes sir!"

"Bunny, come with me"

.
.
.

They drove to another secret hideout and they transferred everything important their.

"Bunny, do it" he said pointing to the lock.

"What?"

"Put in a number"

"No no! I shouldn't do that!"

"Do it bun. Only you and me will know about it"

"No Tae please"

"Please?"

"O-ok" he's getting more and more information about Kim's secrets but he can't betray them. Taehyung trusts him and he would do anything to protect that trust.

.

Currently they were home and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to come back from the bathroom.

He received a text from and unknown number but he immediately recognised it.

Unknown:
Jungkookie

Unknown:
Did you get something? If you did tell me.

Jungkook:
I'm sorry, I didn't get anything.

Unknown:
If you are trying to protect them, know that they are one who killed your brother.

N-no this can't be.

Jungkook:
I know you're joking

Unknown:
Trust me or not I don't care. His dad is the one who did it and I'm just telling you to destroy their lives.

Unknown:
Destroy the people who killed your brother

Jungkook:
Please stop

He blocked the number with sweaty hands and racing heart.

They killed hyung?

Stop Jungkook! Taehyung told you he doesn't kill innocent people don't worry. Besides, it was a car accident.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he remembered the day he saw his hyung's dead body.

He suddenly heard the door open. He wiped his face and laid there with a smile.

"Hey baby bunny. Did I make you wait too much?" He smiled.

Nope! He definitely didn't kill hyung.

---