8

Jungkook peeked inside the room and saw Taehyung sitting on his bed.

He pushed the door open, ran to Taehyung and hugged him from behind.

"Taehyungieeee don't throw me out of the house. Pleaseeeee???" Jungkook said with puppy eyes.

But Taehyung was just too frozen to speak. He hated any kinds of skinship, he knew that. Then why is Jungkook an exception?

Why don't I just push him away like I do to any other person who touches me? Why aren't I getting angry?

"Tae, won't you talk with me now?" His grip around Taehyung's neck tightened and he hid his face in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung's just frozen. Millions of things going inside his mind but outside, it was just a blank, cold face which made Jungkook think that he was angry.

Why the hell is he angry over me cuddling Jimin?
Wait...

He likes Jimin?!

He knows Jimin has boyfriend right?! Not even one, two! He wants to be the third one?

Aww that's why he was angry huh? I misunderstood him to be rude.

"Aww Taehyungie... You should've told me... I know why you're angry. Don't worry I won't cuddle him ever again" he hugged Taehyung from behind again and this time lightly giving a kiss on his soft hair.

"You know?"

"What?"

"The reason I'm angry?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Y-you really do?" Taehyung was so nervous at this point.

Both of them not realising what the other one was talking about.

"Yeah! I'll help you if you want"

"Help me?" Did he misunderstand?

"Yeah! I'm good at matchmaking"

Oh yeah he definitely misunderstood.
What did I expect from this dumbass?

"Sure I'll let you know when I need help" he said with an awkward smile, returning the hug.

Ofcourse he wanted to hug Jungkook ;)

Aishh! Who would I even want to date that shortie?

--

It was night time. Everyone's probably asleep by now, except a guy who's laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling and craving for a bunny's touch.
The day they fell asleep cuddling, was probably the first day Taehyung ever fell asleep comfortably. He didn't even wish to get up the other day.

What is this guy doing to me?! Ugh!
Taehyung stop. No you cannot just invite him to sleep with you! Besides, he must be asleep by now.

I want to cuddle somebod- wtf Taehyung? When did you become this soft?

He questioned himself, confused by his own behaviour.

He was the biggest mafia in Korea. He is famous for his cruelty towards enemies and cold behaviour to everyone around him. His baby sister's death made him like this.

Everyone were angry and sad, but Taehyung just had a different way of expressing his anger towards his sister's killer. He became heartless, emotionless after that day. Only if he knew who killed his sister, he wouldn't waste another second.

He stopped loving, he stopped expressing his love for others. He would push away many crazy girls who tried to get near him.

Jungkook still don't know who he is. But.... If he knew his other name, then he would recognise him immediately. Because the whole world knew about him.

That cold mafia whom everyone was scared of, was suddenly becoming soft for a certain bunny.

Fuck it!

He got up from his bed and went towards Jungkook's room.

He stood there, hesitant. He wasn't sure if he should wake the younger or just go back to his room.

He tried the door knob and it was surprisingly open. He opened it slowly and peeked inside.

When he put his head inside the room, a figure jumped from the side which scared the shit outta him.

"HAHAHAHA!! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! Aren't you the person who kills people? What happened? Did I scare you, baby?"

"Shut up brat" he mumbled, clearly embarrassed because he got scared with younger's silly tricks.

"Anyways, why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Why were you awake?"

"I asked first"

"Reply to me"

"That's not fair! I asked first!" He stomped his feet and punched Taehyung's arms.

"Tell me, you brat"

"Bitch. I couldn't sleep so I was about to come to your room. When I heard the door knob, I decided to scare you" he giggled thinking about Taehyung's scared face.

"You were coming to my room?"

"Yeah, to sleep with you. Any problem?"

"Nah. Come" he opened the door for Jungkook to exit.

..

They laid on the far ends of the bed, too awkward to cuddle.

That day, it was all because of the nightmares.

"Were you having any nightmares?" Taehyung asked, trying not to be too obvious.

And it was too obvious but Jungkook thought Taehyung liked Jimin.

"Yeah" he took the chance. He wanted to cuddle someone.

"Come here then" Taehyung turned to him and opened his arms.

Jungkook rolled over and closed himself inside Taehyung's arms.
His head was on Taehyung's chest, he was feeling so comfy and safe right now.

It felt safe.

Taehyung was inhaling the relaxing scent of strawberries from Jungkook's hair.

It felt so relaxing.

--