12

"Stop! What if someone sees?" He said as tried to push away Taehyung who was constantly kissing him.

"Let them know you're my boyfriend. Besides, I'm addicted to your lips. I may need it all the time"

Taehyung whispered against his lips but Jungkook was just stuck at the word 'boyfriend'. His first boyfriend.

"What are you thinking about, bunny?"

"Nothing" he smiled.

"Ok" he started kissing Jungkook again.

They were currently standing outside their room. Jungkook got up to cook breakfast as usual but Taehyung followed him and now here they are, kissing.

"When?!"

"Yesterday"

"Woah! Congrats baby" yoongi said.

"Thanks hyung" he blushed.

"He's my baby" he possesively wrapped his arms around his baby's waist.

"Geez! Calm down. I ain't taking him"

"You better not"

Yoongi raised him hands above his head and mumbled a little 'I give up' before walking downstairs.

"Now... Where were we?" Taehyung just casually captured Jungkook's lips again.

"Stop it now, Tae"

"I told you. I'm addicted to your lips. I'm addicted to you"

"Shut up" he whispered, blushing like crazy and ran downstairs.

---

"Guys! I have to announce something" yoongi clicked his spoon and glass together to get everyone's attention around the dining table.

"We have a new couple in our home" he said, expecting to see everyone's surprised reaction. But instead, he saw everyone focusing back on the breakfast as if he didn't say anything just now.

Jungkook started to grow more nervous.

"Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

"You're knowing it just know?" Namjoon interrupted.

"Come on yoongs! It's too obvious" his dad said.

"We're not crazy to get shocked every time" hobi said.

They continued eating as if nothing happened. Jungkook turned to Taehyung and saw him already staring at him.

"They knew?" He whispered.

"I'm shocked too"

The breakfast continued but, the family didn't forget to congratulate the new couple.

--

Sorry for the short chapter <3

And, it doesn't sound right to say Taehyung's dad and Taehyung's mom everytime so yeah,

Taehyung's dad- Kim Taemoo (I had to change the last name)

Taehyung's mom- Shin Ha-ri

Credits for names:- Business proposal :))

Have you guys watched it?