25

From now, every chapter will be a new morning for Jungkook. Incase you got confused. No he doesn't drink all of these coffee in one day. 😂

He grabs another one and sits on the chair again with a coffee in his hand.

He doesn't know why, but he decides to do it.

My love,

You'll be getting shorter letters from today but my love for you will always be equal to infinity letters.

Starting off with a big fat sorry :(

I'm sorry for everything.

I'm writing you letters because you'd push me away if I get near you and it's ok I know it'll be uncomfortable to stand with someone who was about to kill you.

I gave dad a lecture :) even though I deserve myself.

For now, just this much. Hope you read  all of the letters I'll send you. I don't care about the gifts. But, it'd be good if you read these.

I love you, my life.

Taehyung

"You really think you deserve a lecture? I'll give you one then"

"First of all, stop making me cry with these silly letters. You were about to kill me so I shouldn't trust and forgive you. I'm trying hard not to forgive y— wait I was supposed to give you a lecture"

"So, if I met you right now, I would slap you again and say that did you really love me? I loved you, I trusted you"

"I fully made myself dependant on you because I loved you and believed husbands are supposed to be each other's support. Yes! We were even married in my imagination. But that one evening... Changed everything"

"I understand your love for your sister and hate for the killer. But, you shouldn't have trusted dad so blindly"

"Bitch I was about to die! Ugh! Thinking about it gives me goosebumps. I was about to fall off a tall building. I came back to life after being this close to death"

He said as he made a small gesture  using his thumb and index finger (🤏) to the letter which was now leaning on the coffee cup.

Jungkook talked to it as if he was on face time with someone.

"Enough for now. I'll scold you again after I return from work"

He folded the letter, drank the coffee and got ready for his day.

--

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hey Daniel. How are you?"

"I was feeling down but once I saw your face, I'm okay" he said, smiling to Jungkook.

Jungkook just couldn't take it anymore. It was getting annoying how Daniel would always flirt with him even though he expressed his disinterest.

"Do you have a boyfriend, koo?"

"Yes" he doesn't know what got into him when he pulled out his phone to show a picture of him and Taehyung.

"T-t-that is your boyfriend?"

"Yeah" he smiled proudly to see daniel getting scared.

"Y-you're boyfriend of V.. I'm sorry! Please don't tell him anything"

"How do you know it's v?"

"He killed my father so I saw him. But please spare my life!" He was now on his knees begging for his life.

"Only if you promise me that you'll not flirt with me again"

"Sure sure! Thank you so much Jungkook! He surely does have a kind-hearted boyfriend. Thank you for sparing my life" he ran out of Jungkook's office.

Jungkook sat there, amazed by the power Taehyung holds.

"Stop it Jungkook! He's not your boyfriend"

--

".... And lastly you actually saved me from a co-worker of mine who kept flirting with me. So thank you for that, I guess... Don't get happy I still didn't forgive you! Umm... I'll talk later. Good night"

He got on his bed, texted Jimin to know about Taehyung.

And now Jimin was sure there was some love left in Jungkook's heart for Taehyung. He said some lies of Taehyung not eating anything at all. It wasn't fully lie. Taehyung only had two meals a day. Not even proper heavy meal.

But Jimin made Jungkook more worried and he could sense that by the texts Jungkook was sending.

Jungkook immediately called Jimin, pretending to just ask about him but ended up asking about Taehyung.

"After he found out that you moved, he was devastated. There can't be a better word. He's messed up, Jungkook"

These words of Jimin just repeated inside his head and eventually made him fall asleep. And woke up again because of the same dream he had on the first day here.

He again called Jimin, asked about Taehyung and hung up.

He fell asleep knowing his Taehyungie was safe again.

--