7

Taehyung woke up with one arm numb which was under Jungkook's head.

He stretched and looked at the time.
It's time for his breakfast. But he didn't wanna wake the bunny still sleeping beside him.

He laid down again. Turning to Jungkook, checking out his beautiful face.

Maybe it took him too long to realise he was staring at him and smiling.

"What am I even doing? What did you do to me?" He whispered and got up from his bed.

On the other hand, Jungkook woke up just after 10 minutes and starts to search for Taehyung to say sorry to him.

He goes to the kitchen, prepares Taehyung's breakfast and goes to his room. He found Taehyung putting on his jacket.

"You're going somewhere?"

"Yeah. To do my job"

"Oh. Here, eat this"

"Thanks"

"And I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Umm... For everything that happened yesterday"

"You did nothing"

"Yeah I disturbed your sleep twice"

"Don't worry about it" Taehyung said as he started to eat the food.

"Do you wanna eat?"

"I didn't brush my teeth yet"

"It's ok. Eat this"

"No no it's totally ok"

"Bunny" he said in a 'warning' tone so Jungkook just took one bite from it.

"I don't have time to finish it. I'm sorry" Taehyung said.

"It's ok"

--

Jungkook was now sitting in his room, on his bed and talking with his sister.

"What?!"

"No they didn't find your location don't worry"

"What?"

"Yeah they misunderstood"

"They'll find me eventually"

"Just be safe kook. I can't do anything from here. If I can, I'll try my best"

"Thank you noona. I love yo-
"yo kook!"

"Who's that Jungkook?" Her sister instincts kicked in and asked him in a protective voice.

"Don't get too protective, he's one of the people I'm living with"

"Hey kooks, wanna play games? Everyone's busy"

"Sure hyung"

"Yo bitch I'll talk later. Bye I love you"

"Bye bitch. I love you too"

Jimin and Jungkook walked to living room and they met Taehyung's father.

"Hey uncle!" Jimin said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey chim! Hey kook!" He approached him because Jungkook surely seemed nervous because they never had a proper conversation.

"H-hey Mr. Kim"

"Don't call me that please" he requested, smiling.

"What should I call you then?"

"I'll tell you after Taehyung returns"

"Oh? Ok..."

"Kook let's go to my room and watch something!"

They got inside the shared room of yoongi, Jimin and hobi. They both weren't there because they were accompanying Taehyung in his job.

Jimin put on a movie and they jumped on the bed.

Halway to the movie, Jungkook saw Jimin pouting.

"What happened, hyungie?"

"I miss them" he pouted more.

"Aww! They'll be back soon. Don't pout, you look too cute"

"Can we cuddle? I miss them too much"

"Sure"

Jimin was leaning on the headboard, legs open wide. Jungkook got in between. Jimin wrapped his arms around younger's neck.

They just cuddled, watching the movie which was nearing to the end.

Maybe the volume of the movie was too much, because they didn't hear a loud voice which is desperately searching for Jungkook.

"Hyungie, did you hear that?"

"What?" He picked up the remote and muted it. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook again, waiting to hear that noise again.

"Jungk-"

"Tae?"

"Didn't you hear me! Do you even know how worried I was?! And here you are enjoying your time, cuddling Jimin" he said and the jealousy was clear in his voice which Jimin noticed quickly.

He was surprised at first because Jungkook was the first person he ever became protective of, other than his hyungs and family.

He just decided to tease him more.

"Why do you care? I'm cuddling my baby because he's soft and warm. Jungkookie, we should do this more often"

"Yes hyu-"

"Jungkook get up"

"Why?"

"Get up"

"I'll stay with him more"

"Get up I said!" Jungkook ofcourse got nervous because he has never seen Taehyung being this angry.

To be honest, Taehyung himself didn't know why he was acting like this. Why does he even care? He didn't know.

Jungkook silently got up and followed Taehyung who just walked away.

"Hyung... Why is he angry?"

"Jungkookie you're special"

"What?"

"Nothing. Just know that he won't scold you"

"You kidding me? If I go there, the volcano will erupt"

"Trust me baby, he wouldn't raise his voice at you"

"How are you so sure?"

"I just know him too well"

"Ok then. I just hope he won't kill me" Jungkook walked out pouting and leaving a giggling Jimin inside.

---