24

He couldn't stop staring at the bundle of letters in the corner of his bag. He took them out and placed it on the table as he went to make coffee.

I'll read one with coffee. Just one.

He sits on the chair.

My love,

Yes you are my love and always will be.
It's ok if you don't consider me as yours. It's totally okay :)

First of all, forgive me.
I know I did something that's not worth your forgiveness. That's not worth your tears, not worth your time.

I know you'll not read it. But someday, if you decide to read it, I'll be the happiest person on this earth.

I am even thinking of you throwing the gift and this in the dustbin. But I really hope you'd keep atleast this first letter.

So... My sister Hana died. She fell down from the- stop Taehyung! You'll not say the name of the place where you decided to k word your bunny!

Ok so back to the story. I guess you already know but, after her death, I didn't feel alive anymore. I couldn't feel anything and really not even a single drop fell from my eye as I saw my sister's dead body. I felt numb. After that day I changed, my family says.

I understood it was true because I noticed how I felt myself changing after I met you. After that you became my everything. My life, my heart, my soul, my everything. It all happened so sudden but I knew you were the one.

I think there wasn't any person who was more happier than me, when I was with you. The day you said yes to become my boyfriend, was the most beautiful moment in my life.

Note that, after my sister's death, I stopped trusting everyone except my family. I trusted them so badly that it even led me to kill you. And I wanna kill myself for that. I trusted dad so blindly and my emotion of revenge took over me. I just wanted to kill my sister's killer.

After you walked off from the rooftop, I was about to jump down but yoongi hyung's call stopped me. Your brother was the one who did that. And my father killed your brother. I understand that it was cruel of my father to just leave junghyun there.

He left him to die there because he was worried and wanted to see his daughter.

Anyways, I realise that everything was my mistake. Now that I think about it, I feel disgusted about myself. I almost killed the love of my life who loved and trusted me with all his heart. And I swear if I really did push you, I'd be the one to fall after that.

If we die, we die together.

I'm sorry baby. Should I call you other nicknames so that you can try to forgive me?

I'm sorry baby, my love, cupcake, sweetie, darling, honey, bun, my everything, precious, honeybun, cutie, my home, my universe, babe, babylove, ahh! All of these are less. You deserve something more cuter than all of these. You deserve every single cute nicknames in the world.

And last but not the least, I'm sorry my bunny... Bunny is something I'll never stop calling you. I still remember the time you smiled after you entered my house and heart without permission.
You look like a bunny, an adorable one.

And incase you forgot, you are an amazing cook. I can never get over the taste of the meals you'd make me. I don't feel like anything anymore.

And don't forget! You're perfect <3 you're beautiful. You're awesome. You're amazing. You're precious.

You are enough.
I don't need anyone else. I'll keep my promise of not even looking at another man or woman.

I hope you'll find the love of your life who'll treat you like the way you deserve to be treated. I hope you find the right man.

( Even though I secretly hope you'd forgive me and we'd be boyfriends again)

But as long as you are happy, doesn't matter if it's not me. If you are happy, I'll be happy.

And again I'm really sorry for everything. And expect these letters everyday ;)

I love you, my bunny.

Taehyung

He wipes the paper in the t-shirt he's wearing. He's scared he might tear that up because of making it wet. He wiped his face too and finished with the coffee before getting ready to work again.

--

Bunny- Taekook (Mafia FF) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara