14

"J-jungkook"

"Noona? Are you crying?!"

"K-kookie listen t-to me"

"Yes?!"

"They found out a-about your location and your number"

"What?!"

"I-I'm sorry they found my phone"

"Why!"

"I'm sorry kookie! I'm such a bad sister! I'm a failure! You have every right to hate me"

"Noona don't say that. Nothing's your fault"

"No! It's all my fault I shouldn't have left my phone like that in open"

Jungkook could hear Jeongyeon comforting Nayeon, saying nothing is her fault and to calm down.

"Noona stop! It's not your fault! Do you have any idea what they are gonna do now?"

"I-I don't know... I'm sorry kook"

"It's ok. I'll see what I can do. Please update over every single thing"

"O-ok"

"Bye noona"

"Bye kook, I love you"

"I love you too"

As soon as he hung up the call, he got another call from an unknown number. But he definitely recognised his dad's number.

His hands were shaking hard. He wants Taehyung right now but he's out. With shaking hands and tears in his eyes, he attended the call.

"Jungkook..."

"D-dad"

"How are you, my son?"

Wtf?! Why is talking like this?

"F-fine"

"We miss you so much baby"

Jungkook just wanted to throw up, listening to his dad's fake sweet words.

"Hmm"

"I know where you are right now"

Oh that's why...
Then it clicked, they knew he was with the richest mafia of south korea.
Ofcourse they want money now.

"Oh"

"I'll tell you a truth now. Listen carefully"

Jungkook didn't reply.

"V and his family has a lot of secrets that you don't know. They are bad, baby. You don't know what is going on inside their minds and you'll not know when they'll kill you. So come back home"

"Shut up! They are not like you!"

"Jungkook listen. You can stay with them but in return I want you to do something"

"What is it?" He could do anything just to stay away from his own family.

"You are probably close to V right?"

He hummed.

"I want you to get close to them even more and find out about their secrets and tell them to me. You need to collect proofs too. And in addition, take advantage of V. Ask him for money and give them to us. I'm not asking for anything else"

"I can't do-" he stopped. If he said no, he'll have to return back. If he said yes, he can stay here and never give them any informations. He can just say a fake 'yes' to make them happy. There was no way he was betraying his boyfriend and his family.

"Did you say something?"

"I can do it"

"That's my little boy. If you dare to do something or tell V anything, I'll kill you. Oh and I wouldn't hesitate to kill your sister too" Jungkook got chills on how his dad's voice changed from soft to scary in just a second.

His dad just pulled one of weakest strings of his heart. His sister. His sister is his weakness and he'd do anything to save her.

"I'll not do anything"

"I knew I could count on you, bunny"

His dad ended the call.
He felt disgusted. When he heard 'bunny' from his dad's mouth, he felt utterly disgusted.

He was used to Taehyung calling him that.

He needs Taehyung.

--

"What happened to you today? You are awfully quiet"

"Call me bunny, Tae"

"What happened bunny? Tell me" he asked as he caressed Jungkook's hair who was on his lap.

"Don't call me anything else ok?"

"Sure. Will you tell me now?"

"It's nothing" he smiled.

And Taehyung gave back a soft smile.

There's no way I'm gonna betray this man. He smiled to himself.

--