26

He grabbed another, sat on the chair and started reading again.

"Just this one!"

Hey my love,

First of all, as usual, I'm sorry.

I had a dream yesterday. Me and you marrying each other and adopting kids. I'm not lying believe me ok? We adopted twins. One girl, one boy. Taegguk and Miri. You have no idea how happy I was when I woke up.

Remembering the dream made me the happiest person but remembering the reality made me the saddest person but again remembering you are alive made me happiest person. But, remembering you are not in my arms anymore, made me cry.

Yeah I cried :')
I cry for you every single day. I'm not exaggerating. Really. I do cry for you. I'm desperate for you, your love, your touch. I'm desperate for Jeon Jungkook.

The mafia who scared everyone is now making a fool of himself in front of others. Ok so yesterday, I had a job and I ended up getting beaten up by him. He ran away. Funny right? I'm weak now. I'll be strong for you. I'll be strong till the day you decide to forgive me.

I'm becoming weak, dad said. I said bring me back my bunny and I'll be strong again. I saw for the first time, tears in his eyes. He apologized to me for everything. I'm no one to be angry at him because I was also like him.

I said, we should apologise to Jungkook now. He said, where is he? Tell me. I'll go down on my knees and apologize to him. I felt bad I guess. Seeing moms cry are common but, seeing fathers cry is probably one of the hardest things children have to witness. And it is really rare to witness that.

I'm sorry I'm just rambling shits about my family instead of apologizing to you T-T

I'm sorry my bun, I really am. Please forgive me. I will go to any end to gain your love and trust again. No one can stop me. I will win your trust. I'm unstoppable now.

The thing is I really don't know how to. Hehe what am I supposed to do without us talking? So yeah I really hope you read these.

I'm sorry for everything again, my universe.

Taehyung

"Will you just stop it?! Stop making me cry with these- I'm the one who decided to read it. You are dumb, Jungkook"

"You want my forgiveness, come here! Fly all the way to Canada and apologize. Then I'll consider forgiving you"

He mumbled getting up and continued with his day.

--

"How's everything going there, hyung?"

"Everything's alright. But something fun happened today, wanna know?"

"Spill the tea, hyungie!"

"So, CEO of min constructions came to our house with his daughter. Everything was good at first. Eating together, chatting together, Taehyung not even looking at that girl and yeah you get it"

"Then?"

"After about two hours at our house, we all started to get annoyed as his daughter started clinging onto Taehyung. Sitting near him, touching him constantly and shit"

"W-wha-"

"Listen!"

"Yeah yeah"

"Her father finally dropped the bomb. He wants his daughter to marry Taehyung. And that girl is a bitch. So when finally he said that, that girl sat on Taehyung's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck"

"Hyung-"

"Jungkook"

"Sorry"

"And Taehyung being the badass, pushed her off his lap and that bitch fell on the ground and started to cry like a child. She was literally looking like an old woman who's crying like a 1 year old. She was so fake we could tell that and now Taehyung says,
Get of me slut. In his dangerous voice. After that, how dare you come near me or touch me when I have a boyfriend! I'm gay, bitch! Understand? I'm gay and I have a boyfriend. And he yelled some more things when finally the father and daughter ran out because of embarrassment"

Jungkook heard Jimin giggle.

"Hyungie, I'll talk later" he said as he didn't knew what to say. He cannot just praise Taehyung to Jimin.

"Bye kookie"

He hung up the phone and turned to his nightstand on with the letter was placed.

"I'm low-key proud of you. Not gonna lie" he said to the letter and laid down to get some sleep.

--