23

Since that day, he doesn't know how but Taehyung always seemed to find the place he was.

It's been a month since that day. Many things changed. Jungkook got a job, he rented a cheap apartment nearby his job. He was now independent.

Many things changed with Taehyung too. He was depressed but, thinking about how he could see his baby everyday made him alive all over again. He never failed to send gifts and letters to Jungkook's workplace and house. He does that because if he approaches Jungkook in real, Jungkook would just push him away.

He's trying new ways to win his trust and forgiveness. He would send cute gifts and handwritten letters to the boy who would just put them straight into the dustbin but keeps the letter for a reason he himself doesn't know.

But he didn't read them though. He just keeps them inside his drawer.

Whether be his workplace or house, Taehyung sends gifts and letters everyday.

In between all of these, some things are happening between Jungkook and Jimin. They would talk to each other almost everyday. And would stay by each other's side just like bestfriends. But nobody knew that.

Today, Jungkook woke up with a dream wandering inside his head.

Him going to Canada.

Call it miracle, but Jungkook got transferred to their company's newly opened branch at Canada.

His bags included his clothes, his essentials, and many more things but a little space in his bag was occupied by Taehyung's letters which he finally decided to read, once he gets there.

It was his last day at Korea and as usual, he went to his office.

He was greeted by everyone congratulating him. He thanked all of them and walked to his desk to find a letter with the same envelope and a small heart sticker attached to his it.

He really got used to it. He placed the letter inside his drawer and realised, this and the letter he will get at his house would be the last letters Jungkook would ever get from Taehyung.

He sighed and fixed his eyes on the computer as he wouldn't get up until lunch time.

--

"To Jungkook's new life!" Everyone said together as they clicked the glasses of water together.

Jungkook was happy. Not really if you ask and you know the reason. But he's happy for now.

"To my new life!" He said getting genuinely excited as it has always been his dream to visit Canada.
And it was coming true.

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook woke up because of the weird noise aeroplane made. He stared out of the window and saw what looks like heaven.

Clouds everywhere. Nothing else is really visible, just clouds. He stared at it for so long that he eventually fell asleep again.

And the second time he woke up because of the air hostess asking him for what he wanted to eat. After eating he fell asleep again. He woke up for the third time after hearing a child's cry. But as soon as it stopped, he fell asleep again.

I mean what else to do in a long ass flight.

He woke up for the final time after hearing the announcement of landing.

As he walked out, he met a man holding a board of his name. That man brought him to an apartment which was provided by the company. Because of being tired, he plopped himself on the bed and stared outside of the glass window and eventually fell asleep.

...

"Baby..."

"Tae?"

"I'm sorry... I really am. Please forgive me. I would die if you don't talk to me for another second"

"Tae.."

"Please talk to me, love! Please forgive me!"

"Stop it tae"

"You were right. I don't deserve to live" he gave a sad smile before jumping from the rooftop.

"TAE!!"

He sat up, sweating heavily. Checked his phone, 3:10 AM.

Really? A dream about him at this hour?

But he couldn't go back to sleep.
Now he regrets just one sentence he said to Taehyung.

"You don't deserve to live" he repeated to himself.

He regrets saying that. No matter how Taehyung was, telling someone that they don't deserve to live is just very cruel.

That's it! He didn't regret anything else. He convinces himself.

He really couldn't go back to sleep now. He texted Jimin, hoping that the other was still awake and then realised about different time zones.

Jungkook:
Hyung

Hyung:
Hey kook!

Jungkook:
Can I call you?"

Hyung:
Sure!

"Hello h-hyung"

"Yes kookie? Something wrong?"

"Don't get me wrong but is Taehyung home?"

"Yeah he doesn't get out of his room actually. He doesn't even bother coming out and eating something. He just locks himself inside. He comes out sometimes though. Any problem?"

"Nothing I just had this weird dream"

"Are you worried about him, Jungkookie?"

"I'm not"

"Ok as you say. But yeah he's not dead but looks like dead. He's emotionless now. Even worse than losing Hana"

"O-oh"

"Koo yoongi is coming. I'll talk later"

"Bye hyung"

And here I am enjoying my lif-

Stop it Jungkook! He deserves it!

What happened to my tae-

Will you just shut up Jungkook?

He was fighting with himself, you could say.

He went back to sleep, knowing that his Taehyung is safe.

Next day, Jungkook reaches the office.

New people, new language..
I can get used to it. Fighting!

--