18

"Good morning baby"

Waking up next to the most beautiful boy is really a blessing. Taehyung was a blessed one.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and kissed him.

"Baby I probably smell bad right now"

"I don't care brat. I love you and I want to kiss you"

Taehyung chuckled before planting kiss to younger's forehead.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"What did dad say to you the other day?" Hearing this Taehyung tensed up a bit but he hid it well.

"Nothing just some people who are betraying us. A person who killed a person who's really close to our hearts"

"Aww I'm sorry. I hope he or she rests in peace"

"It's a she. She's my sister" Taehyung said just to see Jungkook's reaction. If Jungkook would get nervous or anything like that. But he was actually surprised to see Jungkook hugging him.

"It's ok Tae. She's happy up there. She's happy for you and would always want to see you smile. Be happy for her, baby"

"Bun..." Taehyung teared up.
How can he kill her and then comfort me?! How is he so good at hiding things?

After that, Taehyung tried many times to make Jungkook confess. He said her name many times but still doesn't seem to recognise her at all. He tried every way. He even told him that they went to same college and are of same age and Jungkook still doesn't seem to remember someone named Hana in his life. Taehyung didn't get the reaction he wanted from Jungkook.

Taehyung gave up at this point. He's just good at hiding things, he thought.

--

"Baby"

"Yes mom?"

"We're going out today, wanna come?"

"We who?"

"Me, Jimin, Jin and hobi. Let's go shopping? No one's home today so.."

"I'm coming! I'll be right back!" He ran upstairs to get ready.

They all went to a mall where they were shopping necessary items for them and some unnecessary too. Money's not a problem for them.

Jungkook and Ha-ri were walking together when she received a phone call from her husband.

"Hello honey?"

"Yes?"

"Where are you all?"

"We're out shopping"

"Jungkook too?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Come back home"

"Why?"

"Come back now. Don't hangout with him"

"Why?!"

"Do you even know who he is?"

"Jungkook"

"He's the one who pushed Hana off the rooftop. He's the one who killed our baby"

"W-what? Taem- don't joke"

"I ain't joking honey. He killed Hana"

"I-I... W-what should I do?"

"Don't let him know we know. Come back home saying there's something urgent"

"I need to talk with Tae"

"Come fast"

"Y-yes"

She hung up the phone and looked at Jungkook who was walking with Jimin.

"Kids, let's go home"

"Yes mom!" Jungkook ran cutely towards her.

This baby killed my baby? I don't think so...

--

As soon as they arrived home, all of them went to their respective rooms except Taehyung, Taemoo and Ha-ri.

"Tae, is he really the one?"

"I don't k-"

"Why are you asking him? I told you he did it. You're supposed to trust me"

"But honey, what if he's no-"

"Please Ha-ri, he is the one. Taehyung I want you to kill him as soon as possible"

"Yes dad" he replied. His voice really strong and determined but his eyes sad, soft and weak.

"Honey, what about kicking him out? Is it necessary to kill him?"

"What happened to you honey?! You are the one who announced you'll kill the person who killed Hana!"

"U-uh yeah. But Jungkook... Do you think he'll really do that?"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Kill him Taehyung, I'm trusting you"

"Y-yes" they all seperated and Taehyung went to their room and was greeted by a smiling boy clinging onto him.

"I missed you taeeeee"

"I missed you too bunny" he kissed Jungkook's forehead and hugged him tight.

"What happened baby?"

"I love you"

Jungkook giggled before replying
"I love you too"

--

Jungkook's death soon...

Just kidding 💀