10

"Hyungie" Jungkook called Jimin as he put down the controller.

"What happened?" Jimin asked, his eyes still on the game.

"I know I shouldn't tell you this, but I want to help him"

"Who?"

"Taehyung"

"Why would you help him?"

"So... Do you know the reason he got angry the other day?"

Jimin knew but he shook his head no to see what Jungkook had to say.

"Don't be angry at him. But... He likes you, hyung" he said with nervousness clear in his voice.

On the other hand, Jimin was trying so hard to control his laughter.
Why would I even date that dumbass?
Jungkookie! Baby You're clueless!

"Please reply, hyung" his eyes started to tear up. He thought he destroyed their friendship.

Jimin's urge to wipe that tears and say the truth was so high but decided to see how dumb the younger can get.

"A-are you telling me the truth?"

"Sorry hyung" at this point, he was crying.

"H-he knows I have boyfriends. What should I-I do now... H-how should I tell yoongi and hobi about t-this?" He said and tried hard to bring out fake tears and he was successful in doing so.

When Jungkook saw it, he started to panick.

There! I ruined their friendship! I just thought of helping Taehyung. I didn't knew he'd react like this.

He hugged Jimin and said some comforting words even though he himself was crying. He just broke off two friends. He cried even hard thinking about how Taehyung will react when he will find this out.

"Jungkook! Are you in here?" They heard Taehyung's voice from outside.

"H-hyung please don't say anything to him now! I-I beg you. Please! He'll be so s-sad"

"I-I'll see what I can do about it"

Jungkook nodded sadly and wiped his face with the t-shirt he was wearing.
He took a deep breath and opened the door to see Taehyung.

"T-taehyung let's go from here! Please" he held Taehyung's hand and ran to his room.

..

"What happened, bunny? Did Jimin say anything?"

"N-no" he tensed up at the mention of Jimin.

"Tell me please" Taehyung tried to be as soft as he could.

"It's nothing. C-can we just sleep"

"It's afternoon"

"Please?" His eyes started to well up again.

"Yeah ok ok" he pulled Jungkook with him as he laid down on the bed.

Taehyung hugged him, thinking that this could make him feel better. He had no idea about anything.

He stared at the boy who was closing his eyes, slowly dozing off.

He must be tired. He thought

10 minutes later, Taehyung heard a knock on the door. He removed his hands from Jungkook and went to open it.

"Jimin? Do you have any idea why he was crying"

"Oh yes. Your bunny misunderstood many things"

"Oh he told you?"

"Oh you knew?"

"Yeah... He's dumb"

"Don't say that. He just wanted to help you. He said you liked me but I know the truth Taetae" he smirked.

"W-what do you k-know?"

"Oh it's nothing! Just tell him that we talked it out and we're ok now"

"Sure. He was crying like 10 minutes ago"

"And I'm sure you even thought of murdering the person who made him cry"

"Ofcours- shut up" he closed the door right in jimin's face.

"You bitch! Come out! I'll kill you"

"Shut up!"

"T-tae"

"Hey bunny"

"What's that?"

"It's nothing. Umm.. by the way, Jimin told me everything. So we talked and we're ok now. I realised I really didn't like him"

"Oh? And I was crying for nothing huh?"

Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook was quite surprised by his action but the thing he felt in his body was really weird.

"Cook me something. I'm hungry"

"Do it yourself"

"You are living here for a reason, bunny"

"Oh shit. Don't kick me out!" He kissed Taehyung's cheek and ran out of the room, to the kitchen.

Taehyung just sat there smiling, holding his now red cheek.

Call me desperate, I don't care.
Arghhh! I wanna kiss him!

--