11

"Jungkookie!"

"Yes Jin hyung?"

"Come here baby! I need help with something. Sorry Tae I'm taking him"

"I don't care" his voice angry. Jungkook didn't fail to notice it.

"Coming hyung! I'll be right back Tae"

Kiss me and go, brat!

"Arghhh!"

"Don't worry Taehyung, nobody's taking him away from you" his mom said who's been watching Taehyung getting frustrated over the fact that Jin called Jungkook.

"I-it's nothing"

"I know"

"Mom it's really nothing!" He tried to defend himself.

"I believe you"

"Ok"

"HA! You thought! Never Taehyung. I see the way you've changed from the past weeks. I know it's all because of him"

"Mom.."

"No need to say anything. I'm glad you're moving on" she smiled in pain.

It wasn't easy for anyone to move on after the death of Hana, Taehyung's sister.
Probably everyone were just mentally stronger than Taehyung.

"M-mom"

"Don't. I love you my baby"

"I love you too mom" he cried hugging his mother.

But there was someone standing on the stairs and staring at them.
He was just admiring Taehyung's weak side.

He's so strong...

--

"Jungkook, can you help me choose from these three? I'm going on a date with Namjoon"

"Hyungie, everything would look good on you" he smiled.

"I know that" he flipped his imaginary long hair.

"But help me please"

"I guess.. this one?" Jungkook said pointing at one of the shirts.

"Wow! I was thinking the same! Thank you baby. Now go, Taehyung must be waiting"

"Enjoy your date hyungie!"

He walked out and closed the door behind him.

He was walking down the stairs when he heard,

"...I see the way you've changed from the past weeks. I know it's all because of him"

Because of who?

"Mom.."

"No need to say anything. I'm glad you're moving on"

Moving on?

"M-mom"

"Don't. I love you my baby"

"I love you too mom"

Jungkook saw the cruel, scary man crying in the arms of his mother.
He didn't wanna go there and disturb them. So he walked back to Taehyung's room and waited there.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the door to the room opened revealing a Taehyung with red eyes.

"Oh my god! Tae what happened?!" He decided to act dumb.

"Nothing just something went in"

"Oh ok then... By the way, I saw how you got angry when Jin hyung called me. So... You like him huh?" He asked with a smile.

Taehyung just burst out laughing.

"What?" He pouted.

"You're so cute and dumb you know that?"

"I'm cute but how am I dumb?"

"Do you really think I like Jin hyung?"

"N-no"

"There. You were being dumb just a second ago. But it's cute" he got on Jungkook's level and pinched his cheeks.

Jungkook blushed hard. Really hard.
My brain started working now huh?

Looks like I figured it out... No way... Really?

"Let's sleep"

"It's early"

"I don't care" Taehyung said, picked up Jungkook and went to his bed.

Taehyung threw Jungkook on the bed and laid beside him.
"Come here"

Without wasting any time he rolled over and cuddled Taehyung.

---

"Are you asleep?" Taehyung mumbled.

"No" Jungkook whispered against elder's chest.

"You wanna know who I like?" Taehyung bought his face close to Jungkook's and stared right into his eyes.

You know how people say, seeing the galaxy inside eyes, they were seeing it now.

But Jungkook got too shy and turned to the other side.

"Y-yeah tell me now"

"Turn"

"N-nah tell me"

"Turn, bunny"

As he slowly turned around he was met with Taehyung's hungry lips on his. He was still trying to figure out what was happening in his surroundings.

Taehyung got up and now Jungkook was under him.

"You have no idea about how about I wanted this" saying this he attached his lips again.

Jungkook unknowingly started kissing back which made Taehyung smile.

He picked up Jungkook without breaking the kiss and made him sit on his lap.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and legs around his waist.

Taehyung's one hand on Jungkook's tiny waist and one behind his neck, pulling him as close as possible.

They pulled away because of lack of air and just stared at each other.

Jungkook was just too stunned to speak. His mouth open a little, his lips red and swollen, his hair messy and arms and legs still on the same spot.

"Now you know who I like"

"I-I do"

Taehyung attached their lips again and Jungkook could tell that he was desperate and wanted this from a long time. But Taehyung couldn't care less. He got those soft lips which he have been waiting to kiss.

"T-tae"

"Yes baby?"

"You really like me?"

"Yes. Any doubt?"

Jungkook shook his head no and smiled. This time Jungkook was the one who initiated the kiss.

And yeah that whole night was their makeout sessions.

--