Shy!Male!Reader x Dom!Fem!Frisk x Dom!Fem!Chara

Start from the beginning

Y/n looked at her with a large blush on his face. She winked at him and he looked down in embarrassment, making the girls giggle at his reaction.

"So, what's a cutie like you doing here?" Isabelle, the Lead of the cheerleaders asked with a hand on her hip. "U-Umm... I... need to take pictures... of... the Sports Club for a poster..." Y/n replied shyly.

"Oh really? Well then, let's help him, girls!" Isabelle said with a flick of her golden hair. The girls walked away and stood in a line.

"So, cutie, what first?" Isabelle asked. "U-Um... maybe... jump at the same time? Then a pyramid...? Then some individual shots..." Y/n said, somewhat shyly.

"Well, you heard the cutie," Isabelle said. Y/n took a silent deep breath and adjusted his camera whilst pointing it towards the girls. He gave a thumbs up once he was ready and Isabelle began to count down. The girls jumped at the same time as Y/n took the picture. He looked at it and hummed.

"How about... some smiles and raising of the arms with your... pom poms," Y/n suggested shyly. "You heard him, girls," Isabelle said.

The girls grabbed their pom poms from the side benched and lined up again. They jumped once more with their arms up and smiles. Y/n smiled to himself a little before suggesting different angles and forms. The cheerleaders happily agreed and did many forms and poses they would usually do for practice.

But thanks to the heat, the girls grew hot and had to take a break, despite having one prior to the photoshoot. Y/n blushed at the sight of their sweat running down their slim yet thick bodies (which is something Y/n admitted to himself as any boy would crave their bodies). So to save himself from having a panic attack, he decided to look at the photos he had captured.

Yet one picture made his eyes pop out. It was when they were doing individual shots and this picture of Frisk with her pom poms in front of her chest. The problem was that... she winked at the camera... with a nip slip hidden behind her right pom. He blushed immensely and deleted the picture.

"Hey, cutie~" Frisk sang, making Y/n look at her. She held a water bottle before pouring it on herself, "It's quite hot out, huh~?" she asked with a smirk. Y/n blushed once more and hid his face in his sunhat.

"I... think I'm gonna... go now..." Y/n said, muffled in his sunhat. Frisk giggled, "Okay, cutie~,"

Y/n walked raised his sunhat and walked off. He made his way back inside and decided to check on the indoor courts next to where the basketball players were. Once he arrived at the court, he sat on the bleachers and watched as they practised. He hummed to himself and fiddled with his camera.

"Hey, man!" Issac, the Basketball Leader and boyfriend of Isabelle said as he approached Y/n. "O-Oh, h-hey," Y/n replied shyly.

"I heard you're doing some kind of photoshoot from Issy?" Issac asked. "Y-Yeah... It's... for a poster," Y/n said shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

"That's sick! C'mon dude, lemme introduce you to my team and we can get started," Issac said before grabbing Y/n and pulling him towards the court.

(For the record, you can imagine these characters however you want apart from the small details I'm giving them)

"Hey, guys!" Issac said in a way, getting his team's attention. He placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder who was panicking internally, "This dude's here to take some pictures!"

(Another thing, you're below average. So the Sports Club members tower over you by many inches)

"That's cool!" one of the basketballers said. The other agreed. "So, where'd you want us?" Issac asked. "U-Umm..." Y/n scratched his head, "Just... get into poses you do when you're playing... like... when you're passing the ball... or dodging at an angle."