•|Chapter 17: Secret of the Wolf|•

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

As Lloyd spoke about the time of Sons of Garmadon thing, Red was trying to not hear this as I just stroked his fur as I listened to Lloyd. He has been telling us mostly everything as we continued our path but it was not getting boring to me.

Lloyd: "And they called themselves the Sons of Garmadon, and they had this creepy symbol that looked like my father. As soon as I saw it, I knew. Here we go again. I just have the worst luck. There was this girl named Harumi-"

(Y/n): "Who was my sister."

Lloyd: "And I really thought she liked me. But I found out she was just pretending. She only wanted to bring my father back from the Departed Realm to destroy us. But we had something she wouldn't expect..."

(Y/n): "I was the thing she wouldn't expect! Me, being in the opposite team of my sister, fighting for good. And I'm glad I met someone at that time. Who would have thought that destiny would bring me to the Legendary Green Ninja? I'm a lucky girl."

Red stood up and barks as the sound of a storm could be heard.

Lloyd: "Those don't look good. What do you say we pick up the place?"

Red barks as I nob my head at Lloyd. We started to speed up as Lloyd continues to talk about the adventures.

Lloyd: "So then, there's this huge stone Colossus, and I'm thinking, what am I supposed to do? There's no Spinjitzu move for this. And I mean, we all came together and took it down, but, oh, boy, it wasn't easy."

(Y/n): "Huh?"

Right in front of us, there were ice pikes that were very different from the others. Lloyd jumped down from the mech and went to check it out.

Lloyd: "What is that? This doesn't look like normal ice."

Red barks at him like he was telling him to not touch it.

Lloyd: "Yeah, maybe not a good idea. Wow, there's more of it. It's everywhere."

(Y/n): "Well whatever it is, it won't stop us from keeping on moving from the storm."

Lloyd jumped back in the mech as the storm got worse than ever.

Lloyd: "We're gonna have to find shelter if this thing gets any worse."

A dark lightning bolt hits on the ice, making some of the ice move around towards us.

Lloyd: "Ice is definitely not supposed to do that."

The ice moved around us and then passed us. Red and I looked at Lloyd with a concerned face. I could hear Red grow at something behind us. I turned around to see that there was a rock monster instead of the ice.

(Y/n): "Um... Lloyd? You might wanna turn behind you because there's a f*cking rock monster!"

Lloyd turned around as the monster was about to swing at him. Luckily, Lloyd dodged the hit as Red and I climbed up the mech and Lloyd took out the sword from the mech to attack. The monster swung their arm again, this time making a hit on the mech as Red and I got off. Lloyd used the sword to cut off the arm of the monster but it rebuilt itself. The monster charges at the mech and throws off them both.