♡Plot and (Y/n)'s style♡

Hello my fellow readers! If you haven't checked out the first book, go to profile and find The Jadeite Princess.

This story contains all of the adventures with you and the Ninjas except Crystalized. It's gonna be in another story which will be in the 3rd book. Let's get started. The plot for this will be mostly the same as the show but will have a few changes because (Y/n) might have a moment to be there.

She will have the same outfit which was this.

But sometimes she has this

But sometimes she has this. Her normal clothes.

More outfits will appear in future chapters

As we know, (Y/n) is the Symbol of Hope and is very close to Cole, which is like her brother to her. Your parents gave you up to Harumi's parents and passed away from the Oni. When Harumi's parents passed away from the Great Devourer, you decide to become a hero named Opal. Opal means hope and you help others on the streets while fighting crime. After all the reveal of you being Opal to the ninja and your 'sister' dying, you joined the ninja but the Oni arrived and took down many people. You supposedly got shot with Oni power and died but got a second chance in life to stay with Lloyd and the others.

In Season 11, your mother has fought Aspheera with Wu and so Aspheera will think you're (M/n). In The Never-Realm, Lloyd will be joined by (Y/n) to find Zane and you might get mistaken by a Formling because of your mask.

Season 12 will focus on Jay and (Y/n) since this will improve in your friendship with Jay. Lloyd won't be fighting Harumi but it will be you and you'll end up ending as the winner and defeated.

Season 13 will just be the same but there will be a few changes.

Season 14 will mostly be the same but (Y/n) feels connected to the island as she finds out more about her family and finds out of one of the family members'biggest secrets. After season 14, (Y/n) gets new abilities but also gets a new style. Hair is still gonna be the same but a few changes have been made to her body and hair.

A part from the book has (Y/n) to find out who was the Great Warrior and more about her family. I call this part of the book- The Marks of Trust. I might change it but maybe not. This part of the story will happen after the island and (Y/n) get to find more things about herself and her family. They will go to Hiroshi's Labyrinth and then find their answers there but two new villains come out to take something away.

Season 15... Will stay the same but will have more of (Y/n) and Lloyd time. At the end of the season, (Y/n) takes the blame for Nya sacrificing herself as she didn't achieve something to stop Wo-Jira. I will also make Lloyd and (Y/n) have a break from their relationship after Nya is gone. And maybe make (Y/n) do her own things.

In Season 16... Well I can't say that yet, can I? You'll have to wait until book 3 is out.

The only 2 thing I'll give you about what will happen is...

1. What's the opposite of hope?

2. Light can also turn into darkness.

Some of the episodes won't be in this book since mostly doesn't focus on the Ninja with (Y/n) but focus more on others'lives.

Bad words will be included in my A/n or in the story. So if you're a little young and don't know what bad words are, then turn back now.

Thank you for choosing to reading this and like always...

✧✧✧
Good luck, (Y/n)...
✧✧✧