☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 6: Powerless☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja arrived at the scene as the police tried to stop the giant snakes and were about to be attacked. The 6 ninjas jumped out of their vehicle as (Y/n) was sitting out for this one because of her injury.

•|Earlier|•

(Y/n): "C'mon I can still help!"

Lloyd: "I'm not letting you go. Aspheera thinks you're your own mother and wants you dead. I don't want to lose you like last time so please stay here. It's for your own good.

(Y/n): *Sighs* "Fine... Just be careful out there. She still wants the other person who imprisoned her while she doesn't know I'm still alive."

Lloyd: "I promise I'll be okay. Just stay in the Monastery with Master Wu and you'll be safe."

•|Present time|•

Cole: "Hang on, guys!"

Lloyd: "How about a fair fight?"

They all started to use their powers to take down the snakes. Kai saw that two people were being surrounded by two giant snakes so he ran over to them.

Kai: "Pick on someone your own size!"

He tried using his powers but it was no use. The giant snakes started to head over to him to attack until Jay saved him. Kai was upset he couldn't use his powers since Aspheera took them away. Once they were done defeating the giant snakes, they walked over to the Commissioner to check if he was okay.

Commissioner: "Oh, thank you. It's good to have you all back."

Lloyd: "Good to be back, Commissioner."

The phone of the Commissioner rings and he sees the reports that he was getting.

Commissioner: "We're getting reports the leader of the serpents is heading for the Ninjago History Museum."

Cole: "Her name's Aspheera. And she's deeply nuts."

Lloyd: "Whatever she's after, we'd better not let her get it."

Commissioner: "How can we help?"

Lloyd: "Evacuate as many people as you can and set up a perimeter. We'll handle the rest."

Commissioner: "You hear him!"

The police walked away.

Lloyd: "We'd better get a move on!"

Kai: "Actually, I'm sitting this one out."

The ninja stopped and looked back at Kai with a confused look.

Kai: "Aspheera stole my powers, remember? I can't help. I mean, Jay had to save me just now. Jay!"

Jay: "Huh. That's a weird way of saying thanks."

Kai: "Just go without me. I would only get in your way."

Lloyd walked over to him and put his hand on Kai's shoulder.

Lloyd: "Power don't make a hero."