๑Chapter 33: Stop, Drop and Side Scroll๑

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

The streets were now filled with Red Visors looking out for us since we have 2 Keytanas and have the chance to get the 3rd one. Once Lloyd signals us that the cost is clear, we came out of our hiding spot and started to move but we stopped when we saw the footage of Kai, Cole and me crashing on the raceway. Kai and Cole's image had now cubes on their face while mine had an X meaning I wasn't eliminated.

(A/n- Okay I'll explain why I put an X on (Y/n). She has that because there are 3 kinds of symbols in the story. The X means they weren't eliminated and are still alive, the ? mark means they might be alive or dead since their cube cannot be found or they haven't been seen, and the cube is when they have been eliminated.)

Lloyd: "Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going."

Jay: "We'll find a way. Somehow. We're gonna find a way and bring them all back."

Nya: "Okay. What's next?"

(Y/n): "Terra Domina. The last Keytana is there which will lead us to the final challenges and lead us to Unagami."

We started to head to Terra Domina and saw the last arcade door that will lead us to the last Keytana.

Lloyd: "It looks a little... intense."

It was true since the screen of the arcade was showing flames and in old games, fire around deeper areas of the game would mean the difficulty would be harder.

Lloyd: "We must be getting close to the end of the game."

Jay presses the button that makes the arcade cabinet open and shows the doorway.

Jay: "Well, see you on the other side."

Jay enters first as we all entered behind him. Once we entered, we saw the Temple of Madness right in front of us.

Jay: "Holy cow! Unagami's Temple of Madness."

Nya: "I'd go mad too if I lived here."

As we approached the doors of the temple, the doors opened to reveal many floating platforms.

Jay: "Okay that's freaky."

Lloyd: "We should head back. Scope out the dangers and come back with a plan."

The ground below us felt like it just had a glitchy effect. I thought it was just my imagination until Lloyd asked about it. 

Lloyd: "Did you guys feel that?"

Jay: "Feel what?"

Lloyd: "I don't know. Thought I felt something."

(Y/n): "I felt it and I think we should head back now."

As we turned back to think about a plan for this challenge, the platform changed as the logo of Unagami was now right in front of me. Music started to play as the platform was disappearing. We jumped on the next platform as the other one behind us disappears.

Lloyd: "What's happening? Where's that music coming from?"

We continued to jump from platform to platform as the others behind us kept disappearing.