◍Chapter 25: Level Thirteen◍

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja started to head to Borg Tower to check on the arcade game. The arcade game that (Y/n) and Jay entered from was delivered to the Borg Industries to get checked out by Cyrus.

Lloyd: "I really hope Cyrus Borg's figured out what's going on with that game we found at the Mechanic's lair."

The elevator started to head up to the 100th floor, where Cyrus was looking at the system of the game.

Cyrus: "Ah, ninja. Your little game has kept me quite busy."

Nya: "What have you discovered?"

Cyrus: "A new appreciation for the designer, Milton Dyer."

Kai: "He designed a pretty killer security system on Dyer Island, too."

Cyrus: "More impressive than mine?"

Kai: "Do you have robot dogs? Because he has robot dogs."

Cyrus was stammering as he spoke after he heard about the security systems in Dyer Island. They walked towards the game which was hooked up to the system to run diagnostics about it.

Cyrus: "I've run diagnostics on the cabinet and this game is far more complex than anything I've ever seen. Even more than my ill-fated Digiverse. It's a virtual world, made up of many different zones, inside the game."

Nya: "So Jay's in one of those zones? Even (Y/n)?"

Cyrus: "Not just Jay and (Y/n). The game's player count has exploded. Over 800 players are now trapped inside the game."

Kai: "All the people who reached Level 13 and disappeared into the cabinet!"

Cyrus: "The world inside, Prime Empire is controlled by Unagami."

Zane: "And Unagami is Milton Dyer."

Cyrus: "Which means there are two ways to deal with this. Find Dyer in real life, and stop him, or... Enter the game just like Jay and (Y/n) did, and stop Dyer's avatar, Unagami."

Lloyd: "I think we should divide up and go for both at the same time."

Cyrus: "I'm afraid Zane and Pixal cannot enter the game. The Prime Empire code is so complex, it could overwrite your programming."

Pixal: "I like my ones and zeros just the way they are, thank you."

Zane: "Then we'll stay here and track down Dyer in real life."

Cole: "And I'm gonna reach level 13 and crack this baby wide open!"

As Cole plays the game, the criminals from Kryptarium prison had escape and was being lead by the Mechanic. They all have started to head to Borg Tower to get the original Prime Empire game that has the motherboard. The security cameras saw what was happening and made an alert to Cyrus.

Zane: "How did the Mechanic get out of Kryptarium? And there's Captain Soto, and Ultra Violet..."

Nya: "They must have broken out of prison, but why did they come here?"

Cyrus presses a button, making the elevator power down. But it didn't stop them as they started to climb up the stairs. How are they not f*cking tired when they get to the 100th floor?

Kai: "Let's go fight 'em off!"

Cyrus: "No, wait! I'm initiating my building's defenses. It'll attack anything that moves, including you if you go down there!"

Lloyd: "We're ninja. We can't just sit out a fight."

Cyrus: "Fight the opponents in the game. You must reach level 13 before the real enemies get up here."

The ninja ran back to the game while Cyrus was controlling his defense systems to slow the criminals down. Unfortunately it didn't work as the Mechanic and the others started to get more closer until they finally arrived at the top.

Mechanic: "Floor 100. I said I'd be on top again."

Cole: "I'm so close."

Kai: "Yeah, well, so are they!"

Kai points to the Mechanic and the others as they walked in the room. The ninja started to attack them as Cole continues on the game. Nya grabs the caution tape and got an idea as she looks at Lloyd.

Nya: "Lloyd! Industrial strength caution tape!"

Lloyd grabbed the other end as they both used Spinjitzu to tie up Ultra Violet. The Mechanic was about to get close to Cole until Lloyd pinned him to the wall.

(A/n- It's not really a wall but it's actually a machine in the room but I just decided with the wall.)

Lloyd: "Going to great lengths just to play a video game. Why are you doing this for Unagami?"

Mechanic: "He's pressing the 'Start' button on a new revolution..."

He flips Lloyd, making him being pinned down to the wall by the Mechanic.

(A/n- This sounds weird for me.)

Mechanic: "...and I will be player two, serving at his side!"

Once he said that, Cole finished the last level as he finally got to level 13.

Cole: "Guys! I did it! Level 13!"

Nya: "Ah, that's great, but little busy here."

The game cabinet opens to reveal the doorway. Kai started to run up to the doorway as Captain Soto and a teammate started to follow him. Luckily, Nya was holding Ultra Violet with the caution tape and decided to let go as Ultra Violet crashes into both of them. Nya started to walk towards to doorway.

Nya: "Jay better be safe in there, you dumb game. And I hope you protected him, (Y/n)."

Cole: "Come one, Lloyd!"

Lloyd runs to the doorway until the Mechanic stop Infront of him but got pushed to the side by Zane.

Zane: "Go on! Good luck finding Unagami!"

Lloyd: "Good luck finding Milton Dyer."

Cole and Lloyd entered the doorway as the game cabinet closes behind them. Zane, Cyrus and Pixal ran up to the helicopter pad to get to safety. In Prime Empire, the ninja spawn in as they didn't land perfectly. They looked around the place to see an amazing view. Everything looked advanced like it's in the future. But now they have to find two friends and one enemy.