.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Chapter 34: The Temple of Madness.⁠。*⁠♡

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

She may been the Symbol of Hope but she was something else to her ancestors. Kinda like an energy source that kept something in piece. Without it, something would go terribly wrong around Ninjago. Who knows what would happen to it if it disappears... Neither do I know...

If someone would use the energy source, they might turn it into something horrible and make them stronger than before. That energy source is (Y/n)'s powers and is powerful to power up anything... And now that she has been cubed, she can be used to power up anything with a giant amount of energy.

๑Lloyd's POV๑

After what happened to (Y/n), we knew we had to continue without her and save our friends with the rest of the innocent people trapped here. We arrived at the next obstacle that was spinning blades in two path ways.

Lloyd: "Every single path leads straight into a spinning blade."

Jay: "Look up there! See it? There was a thing, for a second. There's another!"

Jay points out to some spinning blades that were glitching in one place before resuming back in order with the rest.

Jay: "It's like the game has a glitch."

Nya: "Back on Dyer Island, we learned this was Dyer's very first adventure game, but it was never released because of problems."

Jay: "Video game obstacles are usually on a timed loop."

Nya: "So if we get the timing down, we can make it to the other side."

Jay: "But the glitches are unpredictable, and we can't get past them safely."

Nya: "Then I guess we'll have to improvise."

Jay: "Just like dancing. Come on!"

Jay grabbed my hand and Nya's hand as we got ready to make our move. We timed our moves as we got past the spinning blades. We would change to the other path if a glitch happens right in front of us. Once we got through, we stood in front of the gates as we got ready.

Jay: "Okay, get ready. Video games usually increase in difficulty as you progress."

Lloyd: "So, whatever's on the other side of this door is going to be even worse."

The doors open as we go through and we appear in a... Sushi restaurant? The only person was a Kabuki servant that was organizing the place until she spotted us as she greeted us.

Jay: "The Temple of Madness has a sushi restaurant?"

Nya: "Where are all the guests?"

Kabuki: "We've been expecting you."

Lloyd: "You have?"

Kabuki: "Of course. Jay Walker, party of three. Right this way."

Jay: "Oh, perfect, 'cause I'm starving!"

Nya: "Jay! It's a trap!"

Jay: "No, it isn't."

Lloyd: "I have to agree with Nya. This might be a trap."