.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Chapter 13:The Never-Realm.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Once we arrived, we hit the snow and rolled around until we stopped. We were now upside down as we were held with our seatbelts.

Lloyd: "Everyone... Okay?"

Cole: "Great, now I know how my socks feel in the dryer."

Kai: "I think I swallowed my teeth."

We unbuckle as we landed on the ground.

Jay: "I'm not liking this Realm so far."

Kai: "Me... Ugh. Neither."

Nya check where we were in the map but we didn't show up on the map.

Nya: "We're off the map. Coordinates unknown."

Cole: "Looks like we made it."

Lloyd: "From whay Master Wu said, getting here isn't the hard part, it's getting home. The Traveler's Tea?"

We looked around for a few seconds before Cole picked up as I picked up my bag that has some items that we might use later.

Lloyd: "Good. Whatever happens, don't-"

Lloyd was cut off once we felt the Land-Bounty move a bit down.

Jay: "What was that?"

Lloyd and I looked out the window to see that we were in the edge of the mountain. Jay tried to walk over to us to see what was happening.

Jay: "What? What is it?"

Lloyd: "No, don't!"

The Bounty moved down again as we held on.

(Y/n): "We need to get out. Now!"

We all ran out of the exit as the Bounty fell down to the ground below. Cole almost fell but caught on to the edge of the rock. We brought him up as we looked down where the Bounty fell.

Jay: "Worst parking spot ever."

Cole: "I thought for a sec- *gasps* Oh no!"

Jay: "What?"

Cole: "The Traveler's Tea. It... It's gone!"

Jay: "Well, that's just great! That's awesome! Now, we're stuck on a mountain in the middle of a blizzard with no vehicle, no supplies, and no way back home!"

Kai: "How could you drop it?"

Cole: "We nearly fell over a cliff! I had other things on my-"

Lloyd: "Guys! This is not helping! Nya, anything on the tracker?"

Nya took out the tracker and looked at it until she responded with nothing on the tracker.

Jay: "No. Of course not. That would be too easy. That would give us hope."

Cole: "So, what do we do?"