Reyna gives me a knowing look, fully aware that I only took the keyboard because I did not want her to carry it for any longer. However, I'm sure I can put it to use.

I place the keyboard next to me as I take my place on the bed, moving the guitar back on my lap and strumming the strings mindlessly.

"Can we har what you got so far ?," Niall finally asks me.

My eyes nervously glance at Reyna, scared of what she would think of the song, but I swallow down my fears and start to strum the beat that I had practiced.

Broke a finger knocking on your bedroom door
I got splinters in my knuckles crawling across the floor
Couldn't you take home to mother in a skirt that short
But I think that's what I like about it

I avoid everyones gaze, smiling down at my
guitar as I pick up the pace of my strumming.

She's an angel, woohoo
Only angel, woohoo
She's an angel, woohoo
My only angel, woo

I look up to gage everyone's reactions. The boys seem to like it, bopping their heads to the beat. And then there's Reyna, biting her lip to try to hide the smile that I know is trying to burst through. I send her a quick wink, hoping that no one else notices, before looking down at my lyrics.

I must admit I thought I'd like to make you mine
As I went about my business through the warning signs
End up meeting in the hallway every single time
And there's nothing we can do about it

Told it to her brother and she told it to me
That she's gonna be an angel, just you wait and see
When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets
And there's nothing she can do about it
Hey, hey!

I sing the chorus again before stopping.

"That's all I got," I tell my band mates.

"It starts really awkward, don't you think?," Louis asks me.

"Yeah," I sigh, setting my guitar aside and combing back my hair with my fingers, "I was thinking of opening as if it was like, a church choir, and then you get sudden beats of the drums, then into the lyrics. But I do want a couple of more lines before the ones I wrote, but I can't think of any."

Zayn starts to hum a little bit to himself before he looks up with a smile.

"Open up your eyes, shut your mouth and see," he starts to sing, "That I'm the only one who gets to..."

Zayn trails off, seemingly not knowing what to sing next.

I grab the guitar again and keep repeating Zayn's lyrics, "That I'm the only one who gets to pray to you?"

I shake my head, not really liking the sound of that.

"That I'm still the only one who's been in love with me," Louis suggests.

I put it all together and am satisfied with the sound, and thankfully, Niall signals at me to contine, successfully merging the sections together.

I'm just happy getting you stuck in between my teeth
And there's nothing I can do about it

"I really like that," I say as I write down all the new lyrics in my journal, "Now we just need a bridge."

The room stays silent for a moment.

"I had an idea for it," Reyna says quietly, looking down at her fidgeting hands, "It's kinda repetitive though so if you guys don't like it, you can let me know. I promise it won't hurt my feelings, I just-."