32. Wedding night

A giggle escaped Jungkook's mouth seeing Seokjin struggle to open the lock.
"You shouldn't laugh when your husband is struggling with this goddamn thing-finally!"

Seokjin exclaimed and entered the house, shutting the door close with his foot.
"Forgive me, please." Jungkook said with faux innocence, hands caressing the sides of his husband's neck, where they were looped around it.

Seokjin gave him a small smile and kissed his nose, "Are you hungry? Want something to eat or drink?"
He asked trying to put him down but instead had to adjust his grip when Jungkook shook his head and didn't even try to move an inch.

They made their way to the bedroom instead.
"Oh, it looks beautiful." Jungkook gushed taking in the view of the dimly lit room with numerous candles on the floor.
Strings of fairy lights hanging on the bed post, giving a cozy vibe.

Adding the air filled with the scent of fresh rose petals scattered everywhere.
"Well, thank you."

He turned his face to look at Seokjin with a big grin. "It looks so romantic." He pressed a light kiss to his cheek, a little too close to his mouth.

"It's our wedding night, baby. Of course, it'll look romantic."
He said.

"Finally, I can call this room mine. I've waited so long for it."

"Excuse me. It's ours, not yours alone."

"That's what I meant too. What's yours is mine, right?"

Seokjin heaved a sigh in defeat and nodded, "right. Want me to put you down?"

Jungkook shook his head again. He leaned forward to whisper, "Take me to bed." in his ear, giving a lick to the ear lobe in the end.

"Behave."
Seokjin warned, feet already moving towards the destination.

"Why would I? You're my husband, I can do whatever I want." He challenged back, this time trailing kisses to his jaw.

Seokjin gently placed him down on the bed, with a hiss when Jungkook decided to bite him.

He tried to stand back up but couldn't due to the firm hold of his husband on him.
"I'm just going take our shoes off."

Jungkook stopped his ministrations and let him go. Seokjin hurriedly took his and Jungkook's shoes off and was about to take his jacket off when his as always eager husband got up to kneel on the bed in front of him and pulled him down by grabbing his collar and captured his mouth with his own.

"Someone's eager." He mumbled between their kiss.

"You're not the only one who was waiting for it, yeobo." Jungkook whispered.

Seokjin groaned and grabbed him by his neck to kiss him properly.
He licked the seam of his lips, asking for entrance which was given to him without any hesitation. He entered his tongue in Jungkook's mouth and licked the hot cavern making him moan.