16. Perilla Leaves and us (2)

"Is he still upset?" Yoongi asked him, as they walked towards the exit of the building after their shoot is finished and they are free to go home.

Seokjin hummed, "I didn't think he'd react like that."

"You know how's he. Talk to him, he's just being a jealous brat."
Seokjin nodded and patted him on the shoulder before going towards his car, where Jungkook was already sitting, a sullen look on his face.

"Ready?" He asked, but started the car silently, when got no response.

--------

"Ba–"

"So, you'll help my friend with perilla leaves." He cut him off, arms crossing.

Seokjin looked at him, surprised by the sudden confrontation.
"You're not upset anymore?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"I mean....yeah?"

"Why?"

"Because they need help."

"They don't need your help."

"Baby, it's not like I'm doing something bad. Anyone in my place would do the same."
He took a step forward.

"It is bad when your boyfriend is there." Jungkook countered getting away.
"Why do you even care so much about them?"

"It doesn't mean I care for somebody if I help them." Seokjin said in a soft tone and grabbed him by his arm when Jungkook tried to take a step back.

"But I don't like it."

"There's nothing–"

"What if they get the wrong idea and try to do something more?"

"Hmm, that could be a problem." He pulled him closer and placed his hands on his waist.

"Yes, so you can't do it. Say it that you will not do it."

"Okay." Seokjin agreed, aware of the fact that he can't win against him in this matter.

"No, say the full sentence."

"I will not help your friend or anyone peel off the perilla leaf, because my boyfriend would be jealous."

Jungkook hit him."I'm not jealous."

"You're not?" Seokjin challenged,

"Not at all."

"Mhm, sure. Okay."

"I'm not."

"I said okay."

He kept staring at him, Seokjin looking back with a 'just admit it, I already know' look.

"I hate you." Jungkook muttered at last, defeated and just hugged the man in front of him.

"I love you more." The older kissed the side of his head.
"So, you're not sad now, right?"
Jungkook hummed.

"Can I go shower now? I really need one."

"Okay, just give me a minute." He gave him a peck and moved towards the closet.

"I didn't say we," Seokjin teased, "but I'm not complaining." He added when a glare was thrown his way.

"You better not." Jungkook said, swatting his hands away from where he was trying to unbutton his shirt, doing the task himself.

~End~

__________________________________