24. Kiss me with your eyes closed (1)

The bathroom door closed behind him with a soft thud as Jungkook entered his now temporary bedroom, after checking his outfit for tomorrow.

He gazed at the clothes in his hands and a very fond, big smile formed on his face as he jumped in delight before going to hang them in his, again, temporary closet.
His soon, very soon to be husband had chosen them for him when he was at some shop with his mom and mother-in-law to buy a wedding suit.

There were a lot of designs but nothing caught his eye. Either they were too simple or too bold so it was hard for him to pick any.
But of course, just like a knight in shining armor, his fiance came and saved him.

He got a message from him, telling him to ask for a particular suit from the shop owner, which he, himself had already and specifically chosen for Jungkook. He blushed at that but did as told, sneakily telling the owner for the dress who nodded with a smile and presented it to him.

And wow, it's beautiful. Plain white suit with a black dress shirt and bow tie. Thin stripes in black were sewn at the collars and cuffs, nothing too bold.
Simple yet elegant. Just like Jungkook likes.

He really did get lucky in choosing the right man, didn't he?

Seokjin asked for a picture of him wearing it but he refused saying it'll be a surprise, ignoring his pleas.

His phone dinged pulling him out from his thoughts.

Already but still, (soon to be) 'Yeobo'
Open the window.

Me
Why?

Already but still, (soon to be) 'Yeobo'
So, I can come inside. Hurry up, I'm outside.

Me
What??! Go back. Eomma will see you.

Already but still (soon to be) 'Yeobo'
She'll not. Just open it otherwise I'll shout your name from here and then your eomma will surely know.

Jungkook was about to ignore him but then he heard,
"JUNGKOOK!! BABY!!"

Me
What are you doing?
Okay, okay!!! I'm coming.

Seokjin grinned looking upwards as he saw the window opening and shoved the phone in his pocket to climb up the pipe.

"Finally." He said out loud as he stepped inside and wiped his hands on his pants.
"Why did you take–Jungkook?"
He frowned when instead of seeing the beautiful face of his finance, he was dying to see, he was met by a book?

"Why are you hiding your face?" He tried to pull the book, he was holding in front of his face, down but couldn't due to the stubborn grip of the younger.

"You can't see my face."

"Wha–why?"

"Don't you remember? Both eommas said that it's bad luck for the couple to see each other before marriage and–don't try to come closer, I can see your feet." He warned peeking at his feet by lifting the book a little, but still not enough for Seokjin to see him.

Seokjin stopped in his tracks, "Fine. But I-I came to see you, baby. It's been four days since I last saw you. Thanks to our mothers for that." He muttered the last part in a sarcastic tone.

"Kook, baby. You know it's not true. It is just a misconception."
He tried to take a step forward but stopped remembering the previous warning.

"I don't care about that. I don't want anything bad to happen on our wedding day. Misconception or not, we can't see each other."

"So, I mean nothing to you. Four days. I had to spend four days without seeing you and God knows how hard it was for me to climb up that fuckin' pipe to come here so, I can hold you and kiss you and now you're saying this. Seems like you didn't miss me at all, right?"
Seokjin said with faux sadness and turned around.

"No!" Jungkook reached blindly to hold his arm and succeeded. Let's not talk about how Seokjin literally put his arm in front of his hand so he can take a hold of it.

"I missed you too. I swear I did. So much. I also want to hold you and kiss you but y-yeobo," he blushed a little, knowing very well that Seokjin must be giving him that look because he called him yeobo, but continued, nonetheless
"I-I don't want any bad luck-"

"It's a misc-"

"Even if it's a misconception." He completed and heard Seokjin heave a sigh as his arm remained in Jungkook's hold.

~End~

__________________________________