18. You make me worry for you

"Mr.Kim," The secretary stood up when she saw him walking in her direction, "Good morning." She greeted.

Jungkook nodded with a smile and made his way towards the office.
"Mr. Kim, boss isn't in the office." She said, which made Jungkook frown and look at his watch.

"Isn't it lunch time?"

"It is, but he's busy in a meeting, sir. In the conference room."

"How long will it take?" He lifted the paper bags in his hands a little to show her the main reason for his arrival.

The lady gave him an apologetic look. "I'm not sure, sir. Usually, it takes two to three hours. But it can be long."

"It's okay. I'll wait in his office." With that Jungkook opened the door and stepped in.

------------

"Love?" Seokjin entered, loosening his tie, looking around to find his husband sitting on the couch near the window with crossed arms.

"Ji-ho told me you were here. Sorry, I was in a meeting." He moved towards Jungkook and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Isn't it your lunch time, Mr. Kim?" His husband squinted at him.

"I know, but it was an important meeting so, I didn't want to postpone it." He took a seat beside Jungkook, "did you wait for a long time?"

"One and and a half hour." Came the reply and Seokjin glanced at him, sheepishly.
He kissed Jungkook's cheek again and apologized.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. I brought lunch for you."

"Thank you, baby." Seokjin leaned forward to open the lunch boxes.

"Seokjin." He hummed taking a bite of the sandwich and moaning lightly at the good taste, "it's so good, baby."

"I know, but I was saying something else."

"What were you saying?" Seokjin looked at him questioningly before going back to eating.

"You do it everyday, don't you?"

A confused look was thrown at his direction, "I do what?"

"This," Jungkook pointed at the table full of food, "You skip your lunch everyday."
The CEO stopped midway and peered at him, quickly averting his eyes the next moment when Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him.

"No." He suddenly laughed. A very fake one. "I told you, today was an important meeting."

"Oh, really?" Jungkook tilted his head raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," Seokjin responded eagerly, nodding his head, "I eat my lunch everyday. Twelve to two, it's lunch time. No other work."

"Mhm."

They both looked at the door when someone knocked. "Come in."
Seokjin's assistant walked in with some files in her hand.
"Oh, Ji-ho, you came at a perfect time." A smirk formed on Jungkook's lips as he glanced at Seokjin, who in turn glared at the girl.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but you asked for these files."
She placed the files on the table and turned to go back but stopped when Jungkook called her name.
"Yes?"

"I will ask you a question and you will answer it honestly, okay?" She looked at Seokjin before nodding her head hesitatingly.

"Did Mr.Kim have his lunch yesterday?"

"I did, right? Tell him that I had." Jungkook glared at him before putting his one hand on his mouth and the other on his eyes and hugging him in way so that he can't speak or look towards the secretary again.
The lady stifled a laugh seeing her boss struggling to get away from his husband's hold.

"Answer me, now. Did he have his lunch yesterday? Yes or no?"
He inquired again, "don't be scared, he'll not do anything."

"No." She answered.
Seokjin protested, his voice muffled. Jungkook ignored him.

"Okay. And the day before?" He tightened his hold.

"No, sir."

"Is that so?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the man, even though he can't see it. 'Bafy, sheef lyin, I haf.'

"And before that-"

"Actually....Mr. Kim almost never eats his lunch."

"Do you know why?"

"Umm, he's always busy with work or sometimes a meeting with a client."
Seokjin stilled in his grasp once the she completed her sentence, knowing that he's fucked up.

"Alright, miss Ji-ho, thank you very much for this information. You can go now." The lady bowed to him.
Jungkook released Seokjin once she was out of the door and then turned towards him.
"So?"

Seokjin gave him an awkward smile.
"Twelve to two. It's lunch time, no other work." Jungkook repeated, imitating him.

"I'm sorry."

"Not accepted."

Seokjin shifted closer to him. "Baby, I'll not do it again. It's just I have an important project to complete and I don't want to-"

"That doesn't mean you should skip your meals."

"I know, it's not like I never eat it. That Ji-ho, I swear I'll make her-"

"Don't you dare say anything to the poor girl. She just said the truth."

"Okay, okay I'll not. Just don't be mad at me, hmm?" He took his hands in his and kissed his knuckles.
"Promise me you'll not do it again."

"I'll not."

"I said promise me."

"Promise."

"You can't do anything, anyway. I'm going to bring your lunch myself from now on."

"Okay."
Jungkook sighed before cupping his face.

"Yeobo, look at me." He continued, "You're more important than work, don't stress yourself too much about it. You'll do great, I'm sure. So, please, don't make me worry like this. If you're not going to take care of yourself, then who'll take care of me?" He teased.
He then moved towards him to kiss him, separating after a few seconds.

"You're right. I need to take care of myself to take care of my baby. After all, he needs his husband to spoil him."
Jungkook giggled. "That's right."

Seokjin chuckled along with him, pecking his forehead.
"I love you so much."

"I love you too, so much." He replied back and protruded his lips, a silent demand for his husband to kiss him.
And Seokjin did without hesitation.

~End~

__________________________________