19. My jealous boyfriend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A giggle passed his lips as the door of the car slammed shut and a very annoyed Seokjin started the car.
He pressed a hand to his mouth to hide it as a glare was shot his way, but the amusement in his eyes made it difficult.

"Sorry." He said and turned his face to look out of the window, a smile still threatening to spill out.

-----------

"You find it funny?" Seokjin cornered him against the wall once they were inside the house.

"No." Jungkook grinned.

"Really?"

"Yup."

Seokjin placed his hands on the wall, beside his head and leaned in.
"This bunny smile you're giving me says otherwise."

Jungkook shrugged, not saying anything.
"Jungkook." He warned, narrowing his eyes at the younger.

"This is the last chance for you to explain or –"

"Okay, okay." He agreed not wanting to tease the other anymore.
"I don't know her that well, just talked to her a couple of times about studies only. I promise."

"Then why the fuck was she giving you a rose today?"

"She said she likes me and–" he stopped when he took notice of his boyfriend's clenched jaw.
"You don't have to be jealous."

"And why is that?"

"Because she's a girl."

"What do you mean by that? Thank God, I reached there in time. That fucking–"

"It's not like I accepted it. I wouldn't have accepted it even if you're not there. You know it yeobo."

"I know," Seokjin sighed, "but still how dare she just came up and tell you that she likes you. I swear, I–why are you laughing now?"

"I'm laughing at you." He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his chin, "Jinnie, I'm gay."

"She is not."
Jungkook cackled, putting his weight entirely on him making Seokjin grip his waist to support him. "But I am."

"I don't fucking care. Stop giggling and listen to me." Jungkook nodded.
"You will not talk to that red–head again. I don't want to see her near you, I repeat, if I ever see her anywhere close to you again, it'll not be good for her. I'm serious. Am I clear?"

"Crystal." He replied and pressed a kiss on his jawline and hugged him, Seokjin put his face in his neck.
"Are you still mad? Come on–ah!"
He gasped in pain, hand going towards his neck.

"This will show everyone to whom you belong." Jungkook glared at him, rubbing the spot marked by his boyfriend.

"I'll do it again when this one fades. Infact, I should just kiss you in front of the whole campus, so everyone can see that you're mine."

"Like you've not done that before." He mumbled pushing him away to go towards the kitchen to make coffee for both of them.

~End~

__________________________________

Jinkook Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें