2. Date Night

Jungkook was intently applying lip gloss, his focus so deep that he didn't notice the door opening or the approaching footsteps behind him.

It wasn't until two arms wrapped around his waist, and he caught Seokjin's smiling reflection in the mirror that he realized he wasn't alone.

"You look beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking, love."

Jungkook's cheeks, already tinged with pink from his earlier blush, blushed a deeper shade.

"Stop teasing," he playfully chided Seokjin, who was now nuzzling his neck.

"You're even more adorable when you blush," Seokjin replied, whispering softly.

"You always say that," Jungkook replied, tilting his head to give Seokjin better access, his hands finding Seokjin's.

"Because it's true," Seokjin whispered, tightening his hold. "It's hard for me to leave when you look this stunning. How about we skip our date and spend the night in bed?"

Jungkook turned to look at him, a hint of amusement in his eyes, and wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck.
"As tempting as that is, I really want to go out with you tonight. It's been a while since we had some quality time together like this. So, no, let's go." He sealed his response with a sweet kiss.

"But we can spend time together in bedroom, baby."

Tracing his mouth to the corner of Seokjin's lips, he placed a kiss there before whispering, "We can and we will. I've a surprise for you when we come back."
Just to tease him more, Jungkook  slowly, splayed his hands on his chest,
"I'm sure you'll like it."

Seokjin rested their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "You're making it quite challenging for me, love." Jungkook chuckled and playfully smacked him.

Sighing in mock exasperation, Seokjin kissed him one last time. "Let's go. And don't expect me to be gentle tonight."

"You know I like it when you're not."

A curse was muttered under his breath as Seokjin dragged his menace of a husband outside, who continued to laugh.

------

Jungkook knows his husband is like a living masterpiece, a true embodiment of a Greek God, and he considers himself incredibly fortunate to be the one by his side. Not that he doesn't have his own appeal. But, well, let's just say Jungkook tends to be a bit possessive when it comes to his husband.
And who can blame him when some people seem utterly oblivious to the presence of wedding rings adorning their fingers? Among these people is the waitress currently serving them.

It's a shared challenge they both face. Seokjin finds it rather entertaining when others attempt to flirt with his husband. According to him, there's no need for jealousy because watching Jungkook dismiss unwanted advances in a not-so-subtle manner, making it clear he's got a husband whom he adores, is rather comical.