35. Little prey

"Jungkook, I swear if you did it one more–" his eyes snapped shut, as once again, cold water was splashed on his bare back.

His hand stilled where he was gripping his toothbrush. A giggle sounded and he opened his eyes to see his menace of a husband drenching his hand in water to throw it at him again.

"You! Just wait." Seokjin warned quickly taking the toothbrush out of his mouth, spitting the toothpaste to wipe his mouth clean.

He just put the brush back at its place when he felt the tiny droplets being sprinkled on his face.

He heaved a sigh, looking at the culprit standing beside him, still cackling.
They were peacefully brushing their teeth after a very good  night sleep until Jungkook got done with his and decided to act like the brat he is.
And looks like he's having a lot of fun annoying the shit out of him, huh?

"You're having too much fun in this, right?" He asked before grabbing Jungkook by his arm and holding him in a tight grip making him yelp.

Jungkook struggled to get free. He tried to elbow Seokjin in the stomach because it's the only thing he can do in this position.
His back pressed to Seokjin's chest as held him there with one arm firmly.

Seokjin snickered and filled his other hand with water giving a mischievous look to Jungkook through the mirror.
"Time for payback, my love."

"No..." Jungkook squirmed against him, ducking his face down as if this would help him escape, Seokjin thought and splashed the water at him.

A loud gasp left Jungkook's mouth feeling the icy cold water trickle down from his face to his neck, some of it going under his shirt making him shiver with its coldness.

"How was it?" Seokjin teased repeating the action one more time before turning the tap off and leaving him to bring a towel.

"You're a jerk!" Jungkook shouted.

"You started it, jerk!" He yelled back.

Jungkook threw a glare at him, snatching the towel from him as Seokjin busied himself with taking out his shaving equipment.

"It was bloody cold!"

"Yet you continued to splash it on me."

"You–" Jungkook huffed feeling a gush of warmness coating his cheeks when a pair of lips landed on his for a millisecond before retreating back.

He saw Seokjin wink at him, hands focusing back on his business.

"Idiot."

Once done with wiping his face clean and then throwing the towel away, Jungkook took a step ahead to pull Seokjin back to stand in front of him. So, now he was caged between the sink and Seokjin who was looking down at him with a raised brow.