25. Kiss me with your eyes closed (2)

"Okay, buy still we can't do anything with you hiding your face behind this thing." He glared at the book.

He took Jungkook's hand which was gripping his arm, in his and pressed a light kiss on it.
"I'll go. Will call you when I reach home and please, don't you dare say something false about talking on the phone too, okay?"

He tried to move away but Jungkook didn't let him. He couldn't. He missed him too and if his loving and so sweet fiance came all the way here just to see him, he won't let him go empty handed.
Also because, he too wants to kiss those lips. Seokjin's right, it's been four fuckin' days and he won't let this chance go.

"Wait." Seokjin hummed questioningly.

"Close your eyes." His arm now getting a little sore from holding the book for too long.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"No. Tell me the reason first."

This stubborn man. "Seokjin, please."

"Fine. But call me yeobo first, like you did before."

Jungkook exhaled loudly ignoring the warmth spreading on his cheeks. "Close y-your eyes, yeobo."

"Okay. Done."

"No. I know you didn't."

He heard a huff and a smiled fondly at his silly man, "Done?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now I'm lowering this book and you won't open your eyes. Mine are closed too."

"Okay, love. Tell me what do you want me to next." He sounded impatient.

Jungkook slowly took a step forward towards him, arms spreading out to find him, eventually touching what he assumed was Seokjin's shoulders.
He dragged his hands from there to his neck and looped them around it.
Shivering from his breath fanning over his lips. They were so close.

"Kook, what are you doing?" Seokjin whispered.

"Seeing each other before wedding is bad but touching is not." He whispered back, "so, kiss me with you eyes closed."

Seokjin's hands find their way to his waist in a firm grip as he pulled him closer so, there was no space left between them.
"Sure?" He asked in a hushed tone not wanting to force him.

"Mhm. Please...yeobo." And that took it all for him to mould their lips together.
It started as a small peck. A mere brush of their lips. Once, twice, thrice, before Jungkook joined their mouths in a steady kiss.

Their eyes remain closed as they continued to kiss each other, lazily, without any rush.
He moaned lightly when he felt Seokjin caressing his sides while sucking at his tongue intensely, making him pull at his hair eliciting a groan of pleasure in return.

"Fuck, I can't wait to make you my husband."

"I can't wait to be your husband."

They both said simultaneously, once they separated to breathe and chuckled.
Seokjin moved forward to press their lips together again, trailing them towards his jaw.
"Jin." Jungkook breathed out, gently pushing him away.

"We can't do it now, especially here. Eomma will come."
He said running a hand through his hair and Seokjin rested his forehead against his and whined making Jungkook giggle. He is right anyways. They can't do anything right now and it's their wedding tomorrow. He can wait. He should.

"Just one day more and I'll be yours."

"You already are." He replied. Jungkook hit him on the back but pecked the corner of his mouth. "Yes, I am."

"Jungkook?" Came the voice of his mother startling both of them.
"Are you with someone? I heard you talking?"

"Y-yes, I-I was, I-"

"Talking to Seokjin on the phone." Seokjin suggested.

"Yes, I-I was talking on the phone. With Seokjin."

A moment of silence and then they heard her say something like 'kids these day' and 'don't even spare the phone' before footsteps fading away from the door.

"Go now or else we'll be caught." He said.

"I don't want to." Seokjin whined again.
"Yeobo, go." Jungkook pushed him back, "just a few hours more."

Seokjin complied but not before stealing another kiss. "Baby?"

"Yes."

"Can I open my eyes now? Or else I'll fall down and will have to wait for you at the altar on a wheelchair."
Jungkook laughed and picked up the book again, fortunately finding it near his feet and put it in front of his face again.

"Yes, you can." Making Seokjin open them immediately expecting to see him but getting nothing but the damn book again.

"You're really adamant on not letting happen something bad, aren't you?"

"Yup."

Seokjin shook his head and told him, he'll call him and went down. He peeked from behind the book after sometime and saw no one there.
Going towards the open window, he stared outside to see Seokjin getting in the car and driving away.

Smiling fondly, he closed it and went to snuggle in his now temporary bed and wait for his very very soon to be husband's call.

~End~

__________________________________