12. Bad boy (2)

It's been a month since Jungkook is tutoring Seokjin and to his surprise the bad boy actually has a brain, but unfortunately decided not to use it.

In this whole one month, there's not a single day where that jerk failed to make him flustered from head to toe. God knows, how Jungkook keeps up with his flirtatious remarks and mischievous stares.

One good thing that came out of this is Seokjin is actually getting better at biology, although he keeps mentioning some really dirty things, saying that's the actually meaning of certain words and there's nothing  Jungkook can do to stop him.

Today is another boring day for all the students, not for students like Jungkook though.
Jungkook entered the class wearing a cute yellow sweater paired up with blue jeans and went straight towards his seat to unpack his bag.

Just as he was setting his things, a figure plopped down on the seat next to him.

"You are looking extra cute today."

That's the other new thing that happened. Yes, the bad boy has made it his routine to sit next next to him because he likes to sit with Jungkook, he said.

"T-thank you."

"Just thank you? Aren't you going to return the compliment?"

Jungkook looked at him. Seokjin was wearing a black t-shirt with grey pants. He always wears dark colors but Holy shit he always looks like a Greek God in them. But he can't say the exact words to him now can he?

Maybe. Maybe sometime in the future. Who knows.

"Y-you look good in b-black." He answered and looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well, thank you, beautiful." He said and pinched Jungkook's already pink cheek.

He opened his mouth to say more but the teacher came and he'd to stop.

"Morning class." The man greeted and his gaze fell on Seokjin.

"I still can't believe it." He muttered but Seokjin heard.

"It's okay, sir. You'll get used to it." He said and winked.

Mr. Kang ignored him and started the lecture. Boring as always, but Seokjin don't care because he spent it playing with Jungkook's hair or doodling in his notebook.

"Students, here's your this month test results and I'm impressed you all did quite good. Well done!"

Then he started to pass on the tests to students. When Seokjin got his, he smiled at showed it to Jungkook.
A genuine smile appeared on his lips seeing a B on his test and he gave thumps up to him.