15. Perilla Leaves and us (1)

"Boys let's start the shoot." Their manager asked once they were all ready and dressed up, not paying any attention to the two members cuddled up on the couch of the make up room, doing something on their phones.

"Let's go, babe." Seokjin grabbed his hand pulling him up with him.
The younger man nodded, pocketing his phone. Giving Seokjin a smooch on his cheek, he ran outside.

"Brat."

------

"What are we doing today?" Namjoon asked as all the members sat down on their assigned seats, starting the shoot for run BTS episode.

Staff explained them the tasks and games they'll be taking part in, today.
First segment started with some statements given to them, asking if they agree with them or not.

"It's easy." Jungkook said.

"Seems like it is." Yoongi nodded his head before focusing on the question shown to them.

Time passed with the seven boys having fun answering the statements as none of them were difficult.
Almost every one of them agreeing to each. Quite easy.

"How many are left?" Seokjin leaned against the table. "I didn't think they'll be that easy."

"It's surprising that we all have same thoughts about almost all the questions." Hoseok muttered amazed.

"Next question." The staff announced.
"My other half helping my friend peeling off a perilla leaf when I'm there. Agree or not?"

"Ah, that's easy." The oldest sighed, not noticing the frown Jungkook gave him.

A chorus of 'yes' and 'no' raised up in the room, everyone having different opinion. Not so easy now.

"Okay, okay, let's start one by one." Taehyung said and pointed at Jungkook seating at the end.
"Jungkook, you go first."

"They can't" he answered looking down at the table. Namjoon scoffed.

"I don't care." Yoongi shrugged when it's his turn.

"Why? You wouldn't feel offended?" Jimin looked at him.

"Why would he? We're just helping them. Nothing serious." Seokjin intervened looking at one member particularly.

"But hyung, we'll help them with the same chopsticks we put in our mouth. It's equal to a kiss." Taehyung explained while the addressed man stared at him with a blank expression.

"So, what will you do?" Hoseok questioned.

"I think I'll have a light fight with them." He replied making everyone cackle.

"No, but can't we help them?"

"No." Seokjin gazed at Jungkook surprised, who still didn't look at him.

"Why? Why not?"

"What if it's soup-" yoongi tried.

"Soup is okay. Perilla leaves are not." He cut off yoongi.

"They are the same thing." Seokjin argued.

"No, they're helping them peel off perilla leaves and the next thing you see is, they are holding hands."

"And fall in love." Taehyung added, smelling the jealousy in the air.

"Yes, and fall in love." Jungkook nodded.

"What nonsen–?

"And then they end up getting married." The youngest added not letting Seokjin complete.

"Why in the world would they end up getting married over perilla leaves?" Seokjin asked bewildered.
"It's not like they're wrapping the leaves over rice and feeding them. We're just helping them."

"You can't." Jungkook finally looked at him, with a determined look in his eyes.

"I mean, we pour drinks for everyone during dinner. It's the same thing." Yoongi said feeling a shift in atmosphere.

"Pouring drinks is a cultural thing. Perilla leaves are not."
Seokjin huffed and tried to persuade the stubborn maknae once more.
"It's like, one dirties their hand, so the others don't have to."

"Why would you dirty your hands for them?" Jungkook challenged.

At this point others are just looking at the couple fighting, enjoying seokjin's misery.
"Why would they even ask my significant other. I'm their friend. They should ask me for help." Namjoon remarked having too much fun.

"Yes. Why would they even ask you?" Jungkook agreed, asking Seokjin.

"Wha– it's just a leaf. Can't I just help?"

"No, you can't." Jungkook said in a tone that meant 'no arguing' and averted his eyes from his boyfriend, pouting.

"Rea–"

"You can pour the drinks. You can help them with soup too but not with perilla leaves. I'm not okay with that."

"Okay, guys calm down. We've spent too much time on this one. Let's just start the next round." Yoongi interjected and looked at both of his friends, one with a big pout on his face and the other still trying to understand what the hell just happened.

~End~

__________________________________

Plot idea by: ggukiepoutss