"I am." Seulgi frowns before her smile brightens drunkenly. "Shall we call a cab?" She questions Jennie.

"I think it's best you go alone," Lisa says more sternly. "She's in no fit state, nor right mind to give you consent." Lisa warns with her chin high and back straight as Jennie remains staring at her.

For a brief moment Seulgi burst out laughing thinking Lisa's joking, but when the brunette all but stands their tilting her head questioningly with a furrow to her brow, Seulgi's laugh quickly dies down until she's staring at her boss awkwardly.

"I think that's up to Jennie." Seulgi says a little unsure as she turns to Jennie.

"She's intoxicated." Lisa says "You work at a law firm, you should know better." Lisa warns with a disappointed look.

"You're right." Seulgi says defeated although she doesn't mean it, but for the sake of her job and the way her boss is looking at her she admits defeat. "Maybe another time." Seulgi offers turning to face Jennie.

As Seulgi waves down a cab, she turns to face the group for a brief moment before she's disappearing. Lisa automatically takes's Seulgi's place and wraps her arms around the Jennie's waist as they continue walking down the street.

"What?" Lisa finally questions after realizing Jennie's eyes haven't removed from her for even a second.

"You call her Seulgi." Jennie says shaking her head with a heavy breath.

"That's her name." Lisa says through a growing smirk as she grips Jennie a little tighter.

"My name's Jennie." Jennie points out with a furrow.

"I'm aware of that Miss Kim." Lisa says resisting the urge to laugh. "I'll take her home." Lisa finally says to the rest of the group as they arrive at the next bar.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo questions "We can take her?"

"No. It's fine. I was going to leave anyway so I'll make sure she gets home safe first."

"Awh. Isn't she adorable? Jisoo look. Adorable." Jennie says cutely looking at Lisa like she's a baby with a squishy face.

"Adorable." Jisoo smirks facing Lisa once more. "Good luck. See you in the morning mandu " Jisoo says giving Jennie a kiss.

"No. Jisoo. No." Jennie says as Jisoo pulls away.

"Got it the first time Kim." Jisoo laughs before disappearing.

"What were you saying no to?" Lisa questions as they move slowly toward the edge of the path to wave down a cab.

"No Lisa." Jennie repeats giving it away entirely, only Lisa just thinks she's saying no to her.

----

"Lisa."

"Yes."

"I don't live here." Jennie frowns dropping her head on Lisa's shoulder because she declared her brain is too big and too heavy. "Did I move?" Jennie frowns looking at the much larger building than her own. "I did well for myself." She says nodding while Lisa just shakes her head and laughs. It feels like she hasn't stopped doing that all night.

"This is my place." Lisa explains stepping into the building and into the lift.

"You kidnapped me!" Jennie says dramatically with widened eyes as she steps out of Lisa's grip. "I knew you were mysterious."

"You wouldn't tell me your address." Lisa chuckles pulling Jennie closer again to keep her upright. "I wouldn't kidnap you. I hardly think I would need to." Lisa confesses her tone soft with sparkling eyes.