* ˚ ✦ 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟐

* ˚ ✦ yn about to attend her first class

giselle: act I: variation de giselle - adolphe adam
1:35 ─────〇─ 2:14
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

warning nothing :)
age 3

!ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS IS MY OWN STORY!

⸺ ⧗ ⸺

The sun shone through the curtain, waking you up. You rolled around in your bed, and tried to go back to sleep, except...

"Today is dance class day!"

You gasped and opened your eyes as you realized. You threw your duvet off your body and hopped off the bed. You didn't even bother to put on your slippers even though Natasha hated when you did that because the floor was always so slippery, and ran out the room.

"Mama! Mama!" You screamed as you ran down the hallway and into Natasha bedroom. The older woman was still asleep, sleeping peacefully on her side. She didn't move a muscle when you walked in, yelling her name or even when you slammed the door open. She just buried herself further into her pillow, mumbling incoherent words.

You climbed up her bed, and jumped on her. Surely, that woke her up. "It's dance class day! Mama! Wake up! Mama it's dance class day!" You shook her shoulder and Natasha let her head fall back down on her pillow. She sighed, but smiled nevertheless at your innocent excitement.

"G'morning." Natasha said, sleepily, as her hand combed through your hair. She brushed through your crazy bed hair while you smiled at her. You bent down and placed a small peck on her cheek before throwing yourself at her and wrapped your arms around her neck. Natasha laughed. "Do I have a very happy little girl today?" You nodded, still hiding in her neck. "Does that have anything to do with dance class?" You nodded again, and she grinned and tickled your side, causing you to giggle uncontrollably. "Really?! I never would've guessed."

You enjoyed your morning snuggles, but one look at Natasha's alarm clock, and you were immediately back on your feet. You pulled at her hand, trying to get her out of bed, but Natasha was stronger, and she pulled you back in bed with her. "Mama, come on we have to get ready or I'm going to be late!" You whined and pouted.

Natasha sighed and pulled you closer as you were about to escape her grasp again. "Y/n, my darling, it's 7:30 in the morning... your class isn't until 3pm." She brushed some of your hair back to be able to look at you and you weren't happy.

"But mamaaaaaaa..." You were a bit of a drama queen so crocodile tears were quick to appear in your eyes and roll down your face. Natasha wanted to laugh at how ridiculous and dramatic you were being, but she had to remind herself that what seemed insignificant to her could cause big feelings for you. So, instead, she placed a quick kiss on your forehead and hoisted you on her hip.

"Let's go get breakfast Y/n." She sighed. She slowly made her way don the stairs with a crying toddler on her hip. She reached the living room and sat you both down on the couch. She held you as you cried, and even if she thought you were being dramatic she couldn't help but feel bad for you right now. She rubbed your back and didn't stop until you calmed down.

This wasn't how she imagined this day starting.

"Y/n please. You're not going to be late. You'll be the very first one there. You're coming to work with mommy remember! And mama is going to help you get ready, don't worry okay?" You nodded sadly, sometimes hiccuping by now as you slowly calmed down.

Not wanting to continue the day on a bad note, Natasha quickly thought of something to cheer you up. "Now come on, because today is a special day, how about we have–"