"Ok next question." Lisa quickly interrupts drawing all Jennie's attention on her. "If there was a fire what steps would you take?"

"Big ones obviously." Jennie laughs.

Nailed it.

"Is this a joke to you?" Rose snaps while Lisa couldn't help but drop her gaze to the floor as she giggled to herself. It's only when Lisa looks back up with a warning glare to Jennie does she notice how well done her eyeliner is. She looks dark and mysterious yet her personality is the lighter out of the two women in front of her.

"Not at all." Jennie says. "I'm simply answering your questions."

"It seems to me, Jennie is it? You're making a mockery of the company." She states crossing her legs while throwing the notebook pointlessly on the desk.

"Mockery?" Jennie questions with a frown. "You're interviewing me for a mailroom job, this isn't an interrogation. I'm simply answering my questions honestly instead of feeding you the bullshit every one repeats." Jennie states. "What would you have me say?" Jennie questions facing Rose before turning to Lisa.

At Rose's silence Jennie watches Lisa clear her throat and look at her with a smile that has faded.

"There is no wrong or right answer Miss Kim"

"Jennie." She says softer.

"Sorry?"

"You can call me Jennie."

"Jennie." Lisa finally says after a brief pause. "You can answer your questions freely, this is just a way to get to know you a little better." She explains before turning to Rose with a more stern look, one Jennie could only explain as demanding her to pick up the damn book from the table and continue professionally. Reluctantly Rose does, but Jennie pays no attention to her anymore and instead focuses on Lisa.

"Your eyes are rather brown I have to say." Jennie blurts out confidently. She's never been one to bite her tongue or get embarrassed she doesn't understand the point.

"Pardon me?" Lisa says pushing a strand of hair behind her ear with a frown.

"Sorry, it's just your eyes. They're very pretty." She says softly "Sorry I tend to notice these things. I draw."

"Right," Rose says shaking her head but more sternly "Let's get this interview out the way shall we?" she says looking down at the questions written down. Her postures given away and Jennie already knows this job isn't hers. She isn't surprised, most employers like to hear the same bullshit answers that no one ever means. Nobody wants a job because they want to advance skills, no one wants to work because they feel happier when doing so. It's bullshit and Jennie refuses to lie.

"So tell me about yourself?" Rose questions with a rude heavy breath.

"I think it's best I don't kind of want this job."

"Right, that's it!" Rose says standing up but Jennie's not bothered about her. "This interview is done."

"Rose sit down!" Lisa orders and her tone causes just stare at her. Surprisingly Rose does.

"Miss Kim do you really want this Job?" Lisa questions through her own frown. "Because quite honestly I've never had an interview quite like it."

"Of course." Jennie nods. "Like you said this interview is about getting to know me if I tell you answers that aren't truthful like this is my dream job, that isn't getting to know me very well is it?" Jennie questions.

"Well no." Lisa says honestly.

"And how many people do you have come in here and tell you that?"

"Most." Lisa admits her fingers fiddling aimlessly with the pen in her hand as she can't take her eyes of the mysterious odd human in front of her.

"Would the mailroom be your dream job Lisa?" Jennie questions with a tilt of the head.

"No." She says.

"Well it's not mine either, and any person that says so is lying," Jennie says. "I'll be honest, I'm a hard worker. When i set myself to do something I do it, I try to take on any task at hand and if you had asked me those questions I would have answered with that. If there was a fire, of course, I would get the hell out the building and what could I possibly need to know about the company to deliver mail to people I don't know anyway?" Jennie questions. "With me, you would get someone hardworking and honest. Temporarily hopefully." Jennie says as her eyes trail down Lisa's legs quickly before looking back into curious brown eyes. "However, I see you have made your mind up." Jennie says standing up and straightening her own skirt before stepping closer to Lisa as she stands too. "It was nice to meet you both." Jennie says stretching out her hand.

Lisa still remains silent with her eyes connected with Jennie eyes in shock yet curiosity. She shakes Jennie's hand for longer than necessary as she's in another world taking in the interview that had just happened.

"We will be in contact." Lisa says anyway finally pulling her hand back down while clearing her throat.

"Yeah," Jennie says with a smile like she knows she won't hear from them at all. "Have a nice day." she says looking into brown eyes one more time. "Rose." she nods before turning and leaving the room.

"Complete nut case!" Rose says the moment the door Closes while Lisa remained staring at the door.

"You were rude!"

"She was mental."

"She was honest!" Lisa defends turning to face Rose with a glare. "I like her. Put her on the selection list."

"You can't be serious."

The glare Lisa gives Rose is enough to say she is. Rose reluctantly writes her name down before asking for the next person to be sent through. Only when the next young woman comes in Lisa listens to all her answers and thinks of Jennie. She's listening to the lies, the sucking up and smiling at all of it while she thinks she's answering well. Lisa finds herself crossing Katie's name of before the interview is even over while Rose looks at her like she's gone mad.

--