𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

'Ah, those eyes. Those words... That voice...'

The hopelessness in his eyes. The fear in his quivering voice.

For a moment, you caught a glimpse of the face of the future version of Manjiro. The one you last saw. 'The one I lost.' you held your breath and narrowed your eyes slowly. Your eyes clouded for a moment but it was just fleeting and soon disappeared.

Only Manjiro stood before you, face to face, and saw the changes in your eyes.

His fear only increased and he couldn't help but hold your right wrist. "[First Name]?" His voice sounded desperate. It felt like 'you' would disappear if he doesn't hold on firmly and tightly.

Manjiro wished for an answer to a question he never expected he would ask.

You lowered your head again and smiled softly, "Stop worrying. I will never abandon you. No matter what you do as well, I won't leave you alone." You lifted your hand and placed it on top of Manjiro's head.

"Please, don't ever think that I will leave you. I will always find a way to come back to you."

Even if we perish, even when our fate won't allow it, even when your heart stops beating for me, even when you no longer care for me.

'I will protect you. I will not leave alone and lonely.'

The feeling of despair of losing someone important, you knew your pain was not as much as Manjiro's. That is why you will no longer let him feel such pain.

"So, can we please... End all of this?"

The corner of your lips slowly raised weakly and your eyes narrowed, "I'm getting a bit tired. Let's stop and go back, can we?"

Manjiro's eyes were shaking as he looked at you. His half-exposed body trembled when he slowly lowered his head and hid his face. But you saw something fall off his face and you don't know if it was sweat or tears. And there is a small voice, though it was quiet, it reached the ears of everyone in the silent area.

"Alright. This battle... Let's end this."

While everyone was looking at this state of Manjiro, nobody dared to disagree for fear of this person going into craze again. 

Except for one.

"The fight's over?!"

You moved your gaze to the one who asked just now and narrowed your eyes coldly. Hanma approached the two of you with a large provoking grin on his face. "You tryin' to fuck with me, Mikey? That's not something you get to decide, bitch!" The smile on your lips disappeared and you sighed slowly. 

Manjiro wanted to turn his head and bring down Hanma but you grabbed his arm and then pulled him towards you. You then called out for someone from the crowd with a calm voice. "Akira."

Someone stepped out of the crowd. His black uniform is perfectly clean and neat. It was like he just wore it. First, he was walking, and then he started running. "So tall!" He smiled, looking at Hanma in awe. The other raised a brow and asked, "What's with ya?"

Looking at the crazy two, you sighed quietly and dragged Manjiro away from them. You looked at where Ryuguji is and said, "Ken, you know what to do, don't you?"

Ryuguji stared at you with a complicated expression and then he looked at Manjiro who followed behind you. His head was down and Ryuguji can't see what kind of expression his leader is making. However, he then looked in Kazutora's direction.

Kazutora was looking in your and Manjiro's direction as well. But this time, his eyes were clear and bright. The corner of his eyes was red and sore after all of his tears flowed out. Ryuguji found himself staring at Baji's location next.