𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

You opened your phone, checking on the time. Last night, a man named Tachibana Naoto managed to get your number and called you out. He introduced himself as a policeman, he said there is some stuff he wanted to ask.

"Uh..."

You blinked, leaving your gaze from your phone to the man in front of you. Tilting your head curiously, "Do you need something?" He looks anxious, he's trying his best not to make eye contact with you. But then, as you continued observing his face, he does look familiar. 'From...'

"Huh? Aren't you Hanagaki from middle school?" You do recognize him, in his second year, he got involved with Toman and became their slave. He ran away after a few months though. Not to mention, both of you went to the same school.

"Wait, you still recognize me, [Last Name]-san...?" He pointed at himself awkwardly. "You're connected with Toma-" you stopped yourself after the realization hits you, you ended up sighing.

"So... That 'Naoto' guy, what he wanted to ask me is about Toman?" You looked at him as he simply nods in response. You stared at him before rubbing the back of your head awkwardly.

'Well... The guy might have more information about Toman more than I do so... It may not be that bad...'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Takemichi opened the door of the place, while you simply followed behind. 'Wait, aren't I letting my guard too much? Mitsuya said that there would be a lot of Toman members around the area, not to mention Hanagaki is somehow connected with them too.'

You frowned, disapproving of yourself. 'And this 'Naoto' sounds shady...' you stopped yourself in front of the door, looking down.

'Arent I trusting them so easily?'

"[Last Name]-san, you're here."

You raised your head and looked at the who came out from a room. He as well does look familiar. You paused briefly, thinking over it again before your eyes widen. "Tachibana... Tachibana..." You uttered the name repeatedly, then you raised your head in surprise.

"Aren't you Hina's brother?"

He looked at you, eyes widening a bit. "Yes I am but... I'm surprised that... You still remember me." he muttered. 'If it's him... Then maybe I can trust him, at least.' you sigh. "I visited Hina's place a lot of time, so of course I do."

"So, did you call me out because you know me and because I have connections with Toman?" You leaned on the wall, curiously staring at him.

"Tokyo Manji Gang is precious to me. I will only share information with you if you tell me why you want them in the first place."

Your eyes looked at his own, which had no sign of wavering at all. It seems that he's determined about this. "I-"

However, just when he was about to speak up, Takemichi interrupted, clenching his hands and closing his eyes. "Toman is evil! But Naoto and I want to change it, to save Hina...!"

Naoto's eyes widen, looking back at the older adult. "Takemichi-kun!" He exclaims as if he was reminding him about something. Although, you didn't pay it any mind as you were distracted when Hina was suddenly brought up.

"Save... Hina?" You stopped and looked at Naoto. "What did you mean by that, is she being targeted by Toman? What happened?" Your brows furrowed.

The moment Takemichi mentioned Hina, you've been getting a bad feeling and that made you extremely uncomfortable. Naoto lowered his head, sadness and the look of someone who couldn't do anything showed in his expression alone.