𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Your name, is Kisaki, isn't it?" With a gentle smile on your face, your whole person looked extremely harmless. Kisaki nods, unfazed. "I see. Then, first of all... Come here." You waved your hand, signaling him to get closer to you.

Your back also stopped leaning on the wall and walked towards him as well. He raised a brow but he didn't say anything and did as you had said. Only an arm's length distance left. Well, this should be enough.

That saintly smile suddenly turned upside down, you walked forward with a heavy, single step. Kisaki was startled but he was too late to react. Your hand grabbed the collars of his clothes, you raised him, and then you threw him singlehandedly on the ground. Watching him raise his head with confusion, rage, and shock on his face, you felt satisfied and couldn't help yourself from scoffing.

"Cheeky brat, calling me [First Name] and so informally. Who are you even to casually talk to me?" You continued walking towards him, who has yet to get up from the ground. And then, you landed a heavy kick to his abdomen and sent him flying again.

"You fool, you dare to meet me in the eyes? Do you think you are worthy? You should've bowed and gotten on your knees." And you gave him another kick.

Blood slips in between his lips while his glasses were on the ground, cracked and broken. His clothes were dirtied with the mud, because who knows when it had started but it was already raining before you even realized it.

Your foot landed on his face as your bowed your head a little, looking down at him. "A fly that is not even allowed to talk to me, that is you, Kisaki." You turned your head behind you and fiercely glared at the man, who followed along with Kisaki earlier. "What, do you want to roll around the mud too? Kneel."

He didn't do so, unfortunately. Instead, he rushed towards you with his fist, looking as if he was about to hit you. You scoffed bitterly, "Fool, and I even gave you a chance." Your foot left Kisaki's head. You raised your leg and before his eyes could even see your movements, you finished him with a violent blow to his side. The man was flung away and rolled in the mud in the process.

Your gaze returned to Kisaki, who seems to slowly regain himself from the pain of your kicks. "You are this weak but you dare to make a deal with me? How arrogant of you, did you think of me as your equal? Well then, see for yourself, are you qualified to make a deal with me?"

However, despite asking all of that, you merely sneered with disdain before walking away, not even waiting for his answer.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your phone rang while you were walking in the rain towards the other parking lot. You didn't take it out immediately but first went under the shelter of the trees and took out your phone with your drenched hands. You answered the called and placed it beside your ear.

"Hanagaki, what's the situation?" You leaned on the tree and watched the sky.

"[Last Name]-san, Kiyomasa... He really is planning to kill Draken! Also, Peh-yan-kun, he betrayed Toman!"

On the other side of the line, you could hear running footsteps and heavy breathing. It seems that he's on the move.

"Peh's betrayal was unexpected but... Well, with the outcome of Draken's and Mikey's conflict, I guess he had misunderstood some things."

Peh is not a captain or a founding member. However, he is an important member. Pah's best friend and the third squad's vice-captain. Moreover... In the future, alongside Souta and Mitsuya, you've gained a lot of help from them in order to escape from Kisaki's hands. You simply cannot let him be.

"I sent Mikey over there already, you're already heading to the parking lot, aren't you?"

"Yes, what about you, [Last Name]-san?"

"I'm coming there as well."

"Takemitchy, is that [First Name]?"
"A-Ah, yes!"
"Hand it over to me."

"[First Name], where are you right now?"

It seems that Mitsuya is with Takemichi now. That's good, the more they are over there the better. "I arrived with Mikey in the other parking lot earlier but we separated for some reasons. I don't have time to explain but I think he's already with Draken. Takashi, hurry up and follow those two. I'm heading there right now as well."

"Alright. Hurry up too!"

And with that, the call ended. You placed the phone back in your pocket hurriedly and continued running. You're already drenched from the rain so what else is there to be worried about?

It looks like Kiyomasa's plan of killing Draken would not change no matter what you do. Was it a grudge? Then it's probably because back then when his underground fighting ring was shut down because of those two. Whatever reason he had, nothing will change from knowing it. Past had already passed and you cannot change it anymore. It is more effective to look for a way to stop his plans instead.

Before you knew it, the wooden sandal you were wearing had already wounded your feet. Running with these sure is painful, but it's not like you could just run barefooted on this muddied ground. It will just make your wound worse with infection.

You finally left the forest and arrived at the parking lot. Moebius and Toman are already fighting... Some have been knocked out cold on the ground. And in the middle of the battlefield was... Manjiro and Hanma.

Your eyes widened and felt a nostalgic feeling. This is your first time in twelve years seeing Hanma. Your old partner in business while you were still an informant. But it was all in the past. This man, he's Kisaki's partner now. An enemy.

The pain in your feet, the uncomfortable feeling of being drenched head to toe, you disregarded all of it and rushed towards those two. "Mikey!" You called out. Both of their attention shifted towards you, whose appearance was totally unexpected. "I told you, I'll find you." You flashed Manjiro a reassuring grin before going ahead and kicking the unguarded Hanma on the abdomen.

That kick sent him flying to the ground and looking at him, you couldn't help but chuckle genuinely. "Hanma, it seems that... This time, we're enemy." You smiled. Sitting on the ground, Hanma ran his fingers through his hair and revealed his twisted smirk.

"[First Name]!"

A little bit short but I had to. Anyways, Kisaki and Hanma getting a kick from [First Name], weeeee

[First Name]'s treatment towards Kisaki was much more... Brutal and cold tho, the favoritism.
... Actually, my favoritism. I like Hanma, y'all

Published: May 9, 2022