𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Seeing that the rain doesn't have any plan to stop anytime soon, you helplessly sighed. It's already dark outside and going out in the rain would be a bad idea. So, you'll have no choice but to sleep over yet again? You glanced at your phone on the table hesitantly. To call your brother or not. He's made up excuses for you whenever you snuck out before and you're sure that seeing the situation, he'll help you out again for sure.

The thing is, there's no way he won't question your whereabouts. And if he does find out, he might just think that you stayed at the Sano Residence intentionally so that you could stay away from the house. Again.

In the end, you chose to tell him. It's better to let him know anyways. You picked up your phone and you couldn't help but notice Manjiro's gaze on your phone. "... What is it?" you looked at him with doubt. "Whenever you take your phone, you'd always message someone," he answered without any hesitation at all. You raised a brow and replied while turning the hand-size electronic on. "A phone doesn't have many uses other than communicating with someone. What else am I supposed to do with it?"

Manjiro thought about it carefully and nod his head after a while. "That's true." he looked at you again and tilted his head a bit, showing more curiosity than earlier. "Then, who are you messaging this time?"

You typed your message and searched for his contact number on the list while answering Manjiro's answer blankly. "My brother. It'd be bad if my parents would call the police just to look for me, wouldn't it? Since I'm staying here for the night, It's better if I do so." After hearing that, Manjiro processed it for a while, then his eyes lit up happily as he leaned forward closer to you. "Staying for the night, here?!"

"Yes, yes. Why are you so excited?" you laughed lightly as you pat his head tenderly. "It's not like this is the first time." You finally sent it to your brother and immediately turned it off, dedicating your whole attention to him. "It's not the first time but you rarely sleep over here these days!" he exaggerated a sigh as he look at you with a pitiful expression on his face.

'I've been so conscious about you ever since the future you confessed to me.' But it's not like you can say that. You simply flashed a smile and said nothing at all.

Seeing no significant reaction from you, Manjiro pouted disappointedly and looked away.

Oh. He's grumpy now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a dinner with the three Sano, you are now again, stuck in between Emma and Manjiro. Both fighting over which room you should sleep in. You drank your own water as you listened to their argument wordlessly.

"So unfair! Last time [Nickname] was here, she was in your room!"

'I ended up sleeping in his room since I would disturb you and grandpa Sano if I had asked for a vacant room.'

"So what?! My room's much bigger than yours so it's much more comfortable for us!"

'Well... It is bigger since there's nothing much in your room...'

"Huh?! My room is bigger! [Nickname] would love it better if she sleeps in my room!"

'I don't know about that...'

"BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, [First Name] said she slept well when she was in my room!"

'... Did I?'

You helplessly shook your head then propped up against your head with your hand as you stared at the bickering siblings. Their grandfather already left but they didn't even notice. They've already been doing this for a few minutes already. It's kind of surprising how they never run out of things to use against each other. Seeing that they're not stopping anytime soon, you sighed.